|Publications (Articles and Journals):
A. Text books for universities and colleges of education
1. Uzoagba, I.N. and Ogboji, B.A. (2005). Issues in the Teaching
And Administration of Art Education in Nigerian Schools, Nsukka:
2. Uzoagba, I.N. and Ogboji, B. A. (2008). Curriculum Development and
Teaching Method. Nsukka: UNICA Publishers.
3. Uzoagba, I.N. and Ogboji, B. A. (2013). Fundamentals of Creative Arts for
Junior Secondary School, Book One. Nsukka: UNICA Publishers.
B. Chapter in a book
4. Ogboji, B.A. (2007). Basic and Post Basic Education Curriculum Modules
For Arts and Science Subjects (Cultural and Creative Arts) Ogwo, B.A.
(ed). Out of School (Market/Mechanic Village Schools) Programme in
South Eastern States of Nigeria, Abuja: Education Trust Fund (ETF) 1,
90-96, 232 -239.
C. Journal Articles
5. Ogboji, B. A; Ibenegbu, I. C. (2012). Fine and Applied Arts resource Materials
for Senior Secondary School – SSS (Post Basic Education): Challenges for
Art Education and Transformation. International Journal of Educational
Research 11 (1) 34-39.
6. Ogboji, B.A; Ezeugwu, J.O. (2012). Creative Arts Curriculum Development for
Entrepreneurship Skills Acquisition at Tertiary Education Level in Nigerian
Journal of Curriculum Studies.
7. Ogboji, B. A; Ibenegbu, I. C. (2012). Shaping the Environment in Nigeria:The Need For Developing Curriculum on Climate Change Through Art Education at
Secondary School Level in Nigeria. (in press)
8. Ogboji, B. A. (2011). Modeling Skills in Cultural and Creative Arts for Teacher
Effectiveness in Upper Basic Education (JS1-3) in the 21st century. Nigerian
Journal of Curriculum Studies 18(2), 219 -223.
9. Ogboji, B.A (2010).Enhancing Teachers’ Capacity in Implementing Cultural and Creative Arts (CCA) at the Lower Basic Education for the Challenges of The
21st Century.International Journal of Research, Faculty of Education,
University of Nigeria Nsukka.11 (1) 171-180.
10. Ogboji, B. A. (2010). Implementation of Creative Arts in Entrepreneurial
Education for Retirement. International Journal of Educational
Research, Faculty of Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka 10 (1)
11. Ogboji, B. A. (2009). Art Education Curriculum for Institutionalization of
Peace in Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Curriculum studies 17 (3),
128 – 136.
12. Ogboji, B.A. (2008). Motivational strategies for Quality Assurance in Learning
Junior Secondary School Cultural and Creative Arts (CCA).Nigerian Journal of Curriculum Studies 15 (2) 50-55.
13. Ogboji, B.A. (2008). Utilization of Information and Communication
Technology (ICT) in Graphic Communication in Tertiary Institution:
Implication for Development, Implementation and Evaluation. Institute
of Education Journal, University of Nigeria Nsukka 19(1) 190-197.
14. Ogboji. B.A. (2008). Challenges to Cultural and Creative Arts
(CCA) at the Junior Secondary School (JSS): Implication for Social
Change. Journal of Curriculum Studies, 16(1), 60- 65.
15. Ogboji, B.A. (2007). The Open And Distance Learning Education: What
Opportunities for Arts and Craft in Nigeria. Journal of World Council for Curriculum and Instruction WCCI Nigeria Chapter 6(1) 110-119.
16. Ogboji, B.A. (2007). Issues of Implementing Information and
Communication Technology (ICT) For Effective Instruction at the Basic
Education Level. Nigerian Journal of Curriculum Studies, 14 (1) 238-243.
17. Ogboji, B.A. (2006). The Position of Art Education Curriculum in
Contemporary Nigerian Secondary Schools System. Journal of Curriculum Organization of Nigeria (CON) Calabar chapter, 2 (1) 214-22
D. Referred Conference Papers
18. Ogboji, B. A. (2011). Status of E-learning in the University Education in Nigeria.
Journal of Institute of Education, University of Nigeria Nsukka, 338-347.
19. Ogboji, B. A. (2010). Preparation of Cultural and Creative Arts Teachers
For Effective Implementation of Upper Basic Education. (JS 1-3) Curriculum:
Implication for Attainment of Vision 20: 20: 20. Onyegegbu, N.and Eze, U.
(eds). A publication of the Institute of Education, UNN. 182.
20. Ogboji, B.A. (2009). Determination of Pre-University Undergraduate
Choice of Art Education as a Career: Implication for Quality Knowledge
Generation and Dissemination in Ezeh, D.N. and Onyegegbu, N. (eds). Issues and Challenges in Nigerian Universities, 96- 104.
21. Ogboji, B.A. (2008). Curriculum Reform in Cultural and Creative Arts
For the Attainment of Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) in
Nworgu, B.G. (ed). Educational Reforms and the Attainment of Millennium Goals (MDGs): the Nigerian Experience, 13-17.
22. Ogboji, B.A. (2008). Nurturing Creativity at the Junior Secondary
School: Implication for Curriculum Development in Nworgu, B.G. (ed).
Education in the Information Age: Global Challenges and Enhancement
Strategy. Proceedings of the First International Conference of the
Faculty of Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, 36 - 40.