CALL FOR TETFUND CONFERENCE ATTENDANCE INTERVENTION APPLICATIONS
Applications are invited for LOCAL CONFERENCE attendance only from interested Staff of the University under the TETFund Conference Attendance Intervention for the Year 2022 in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Applicants must be on permanent appointment and confirmed staff;
- Successful applicants will be notified and issued with TETFund nomination form;
- All letters of invitation to Conference must come from registered and reputable Institutions/organizations that are recognized and certified, with the fees clearly stated there on;
- Only Conference Attendance date from September, 2022 and above will be entertained;
- All Conference Attendance periods must not exceed seven (7) days;
- Three (3) copies of the duly completed application shall be submitted by the applicant through the Head of the applicants Unit to the Chairman TETFund Committee.
- Application not duly endorsed by the Head of Unit shall be rejected.
- The deadline for submission of application shall be on or before Thursday 30th June, 2022.
Prof. Anene, B. M. Ph.D, FCVSN (JP) Chairman TETFund Committee/TETFund Desk Officer