INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME
Those offered provisional admissions are required to accept this offer and register on payment of the appropriate fees.
- Visit https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/verify_account and type in your application number to create a student profile.
- Check your email for a password reset link.
- Go back to the University portal https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/login and login.
- From the Menu, click of ‘Academic Fees’ to generate Acceptance Invoice and School Fees Invoice. Please note that Entrepreneurship Fee Invoice and PGC Workshop Fee can be generated outside student portal from Bursary Collection https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/bursary_collection/all
- Generate invoice of the appropriate session and proceed to any commercial bank or pay online.
- After payment, login back to the portal and print your admission letter, particulars of admission, school fees online official receipt containing your registration number. All payment will be verified by the College Bursary Unit before you can processed with other registration with Admissions Unit.
NB: You must have paid acceptance fee, school fees and entrepreneurship fee before you can visit the College of Postgraduate Studies for other necessary registrations required. Your registration is not complete until your qualifying credentials have been verified by the Admissions Unit of the College and Biometric capturing by the ICT Unit.
For more information, kindly, send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick responds.
Click on 2022/2023 POSTGRADUATE MOP-UP ADMISSION LIST to Download List