CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
Young Innovators Regional Forum in collaboration with Special Education Unit, Innovation Centre, Youth Friendly Resources Centre, National Coalition of Nigerian Youth in South-East, Multi-Education Service Trust and LIFYEAD Africa is proud to be part of the first ever Young Innovators Regional Workshop title: Branding Indigenous Technology: Implication for Youths and Students in South-East Nigeria. This workshop will be the largest gathering of youths and students across Eastern Region, serving as platform to support, unite and re-focus activities towards youth innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship and development of Nigerian youths. You are by this invitation invited to stand out as one of the Guest/Participant in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, scheduled to hold as follows:
THEME: Branding Indigenous Technology: Implication for Youths and Students in South-East Region
DATE: August 4 – 5, 2016
VENUE: Princess Alexandra Auditorium (PAA), University of Nigerian, Nsukka
PARTICIPATION: Free but online registration is Mandatory to all participants
EXPECTED PARTICIPANTS: Students, Young Entrepreneurs/Innovators, Youth-Led Organizations, Delegate and Representatives of other Universities, Youth Associations within University Campuses and NGOs, CSO, CBOs Delegates working on youth related matters
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION:
- Participants must be student, young innovators, entrepreneurs, residence within South-East
- Young innovators from Polytechnics, Colleges of Education and Universities.
- Youth between 18 to 30 years old.
- Participants are expected to presents their ID during entrance for identification.
- Students Association/Organization within their institutions campuses are eligible to participate.
- Participants are expected to complete online application for participation.
- Registration is free with evidence of invite at the entrance.
NOTE: For any enquiries or problems during online application process, please contact Prince Nweke (Volunteer Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications sent to our official email will not be accepted except the ones submitted through online portal
For More Information: Visit the Official Website of the Young Innovators Regional Workshop, or call
Prince Nweke–08064451455| Chidinma Dede–08139152986|Chukwuma-08034615603|Robert Ezeanwu – 08037467968
Dr. Vicky Onu
Special Education Unit, UNN