INVITATION TO 2017 YOUNG INNOVATORS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
4 – 5TH AUGUT, 2017 | PRINCESS ALEXANDRA AUDITORIUM, UNN
Theme: Creativity, Technology, Innovation towards Sustainable Development
Opening Ceremony: Friday, August 4, 2017 | Interactive Sessions: Saturday, August 5, 2017
Young Innovators, University of Nigeria, Nsukka in collaboration with Special Education Unit, Innovation Centre, Youth Friendly Resource Centre (UNN/UNEC), African Youth Association of NGOs, Multi-Education Service Trust, Intellectual Property and Technology Transfer Office, Roar Nigeria Hub and LIFYEAD Africa is proud to host the 2017 Young Innovators International Conference. This conference will be the largest gathering of Youths, Inventors, Entrepreneurs, Innovators and Students Union Government across Africa, serving as a platform to support, unite and re-focus activities towards youth innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship and development of the African nations. You are by this invitation invited to stand out as one of the Guest/Delegate/Participant in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION:
- Participants must be students, young innovators, entrepreneurs, resident from all over the Africa
- Young innovators from Polytechnics, Colleges of Education and Universities.
- Youth between 18 to 35 years old.
- Participants are expected to presents any ID for identification.
- Students Association/Organization within the nation’s institutions campuses are eligible to participate.
- Participants are expected to complete the online 5 minutes application for participation.
- Registration is free.
Accommodation: Some decent and affordable hotels available in Nsukka will be communicated to participants in confirmation of their online registration. Certificate of Participation is #1000 (Optional) to be pay on arrival at the conference venue.
NOTE: For any enquiry or problem during online application process, please contact Prince Nweke (Volunteer Coordinator: email@example.com). For More Information: Visit the Official Website of the Young Innovators UNN, or call: Chidima – 08139152986, Justice – 08163736036, Chibueze – 08023139377 or Nnanna – 08167497292.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER, COMR. CHINONSO OBASI, GCNS
President, National Association of Nigerian Students
PROF. B.C. OZUMBA
University of Nigeria, Nsukka
ONU. V.C. (Ph.D)
Young Innovators, UNN
Programme Officer/Volunteer Coordinator
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY FOR UNN STUDENTS
Young Innovators International Conference have some limited space available for interested students who wish to serve as Volunteers scheduled to hold on August 4- 5, 2017 at Princess Alexandra Auditorium, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. All shortlisted Volunteers will help the LOC to coordinate all activities in collaboration with the Volunteer Coordinator to usher participants/delegates, assist us with registration, serve as Protocol Officer/Usher during the workshop, serve in various parts of the workshop, help us during the refreshment, lunch and perform other crucial tasks which may be assigned by the Volunteer Coordinator. The success of the conference depends on the support of 10 – 20 volunteers. All interested volunteer MUST not be more than 30 years old by August, 2017, have excellence communication skills and must be available for the full day of the conference. Interested Volunteers (Protocol Officers and Ushers) can forward their details (Name, Phone Number, Email, Dept, Age) to firstname.lastname@example.org (ANOZIE: 08036057739) or email@example.com on or before July 30, 2017. As soon as the number of volunteers needed is completed, volunteer applications will close instantly.
YOUNG INNOVATORS 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
LOCAL ORGANIZING COMMITTEE (LOC), UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
- NWKE Prince, Young Innovators/Chairman, LOC – 08064451455
- OGECHUKWU Udechukwu, Green Age Technology – 08038360163
- IKECHUKWUCHINEMEREM E., Nemy’s Craft – 08100201224
- DEDE Chidinma, Young Innovators/ACGP – 08139152986
- OKPE Daniel Kalu, Young Innovators/LIFYEAD – 08165101689
- OKEKE Chibueze, African Students for Liberty – 08023139377
- Anozie Chukwunyere, YIN/Chief Usher SCC UNN – 08036057739
- MADUABUCHI Emmanuel, YIN – 08165075286
- KALU Justice Imo, President, ANUNSA, UNN Chapter – 08163736036
- NONSO Daniel Ofortube, D_Daniels’ Group – 07031679812
- OKOH Daniel Uchenna, YIN – 08162116330
- EGWU nnanna E., CEDARS Nigeria – 08167497292
- UCHE Daniel C., Enactus, UNN – 07061620992
- KPE-NOBANA, Bright, CETVETAR – 07031222200
Call For Young Innovators 2017 Conference Exhibition/Prize Award on August 4th – 5th, 2017 @ Princess Alexandra Auditorium, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Interesting students or participants who wish to display their product, invention or talent should please contact Dr. Damian @ firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org, 08172569937 or Contact Bro. Uche Daniel @ 07061620992
PRINCE NWEKE, Chairman, LOC
Other links about the conference can be found on the following links:
For More Information Click to DOWNLOAD