CONFERENCE PAPERS AND MINOR PUBLICATIONS
• Ezike, Edwin Obimma, “Togetherness is Strength, Support and Fun – Lessons from UNEC 1989 Law Class Association”, being a Motivational Talk given to UNEC 1991 Law Class Association during their 25 Years Anniversary Celebration at Golden Royale Hotel, Enugu, 02 September 2016, 10 pages.
• Ezike, Edwin Obimma, “Perspectives on the Customary Law of Succession in Africa with Special Reference to Nigeria”, being a Paper presented at an International Conference titled “The Protection of the Person and the Custom: the Theme of Inheritance in Private Law”, Rome, Italy, 16 April 2013, 36 pages.
• Ezike, Edwin Obimma, “Marriage, Family and Healthy Living,” being a Paper presented at the Conference for Married Couples – Reality for Christ – at Okpuno, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria, Saturday 17 October 2009, 5 pages.
• Ezike, Edwin Obimma, “Vigilante Groups and the Dignity of Human Lives: the Nigerian Experience,” being a Paper presented at a Symposium organised by the Human Life Protection League (Pro-Life Association), Bigard Memorial Seminary, Enugu, Nigeria, 31 March 2001, 18 pages.
• Ezike, Edwin Obimma, “Open Letter to Power and Steel Minister – Chief Bola Ige (SAN) on His Target of Achieving Uninterruptible Power Supply in Two Years’ Time Nation-Wide” published in Champion Newspaper 10 November 1999, pp. 6 – 7.
• Ezike, Edwin Obimma, “Youths and Moral Decadence,” being a Paper presented at the End of Year Seminar organised by the National Union of Amichi Students, Amichi, Nnewi South LGA, Anambra State, Nigeria on 31 December 2001, 7 pages.
• Ezike, Edwin Obimma, “The Law and the Seminarian,” being a Paper presented to Junior Seminarians at All Hallows’ Seminary, Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria during their Orientation Course 27 September 1991, 17 pages.
UNPUBLISHED RESEARCHED THESES
• Ezike, Edwin Obimma, “Impeachment of Arbitration Award in Nigeria”, LL.M. Thesis, Faculty of Law, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus, 1997.
• Ezike, Edwin Obimma, “The Legal Theory of Greek Philosophers and its Influence on Nigerian Legal System”, LL.B. Thesis, Faculty of Law, University of Nigeria Enugu Campus, 1989.
• Ezike, Edwin Obimma, “Can there be an Interface between Science and Religion?”, B.D. Thesis, Faculty of Theology, Bigard Memorial Seminary, Enugu, 1983.
• Ezike, Edwin Obimma, “The Concept of State in the Philosophy of Plato”, B.Phil. Thesis, Faculty of Philosophy, Bigard Memorial Seminary, Ikot Ekpene, 1979.