To the Attention of:
- Chief Executives/Vice chancellors of higher institutions in Africa/globally,
- Scholars, Students, NGO and governmental representatives:
We are delighted to inform you that the Vice Chancellor, University of Nigeria, Professor Benjamin Chukwuma Ozumba and the Office of Strategic Contacts, Ethics & Publications, is organizing an upscale 2016 International Conference on Ethics, Governance and Higher Education (EGHE2016) with the support of Globethics.net (organizer of the Global Ethics Forum), Geneva, Switzerland.
- Date: November 23rd-25th 2016.
- Venue: Princess Alexandra Auditorium (PAA), University of Nigeria, Nsukka Campus, Enugu State, Nigeria
- Contributors and Speakers: Over 30 chief executives/vice chancellors of tertiary institutions from Africa and all over the globe are expected to be in attendance.
- Participants: distinguished participants/scholars from over 40 countries worldwide, from academic, business, governmental and NGO realms.
- Languages: English and French
- Co-organizers: University of Nigeria / Globethics.net, Geneva, Switzerland
This highly exciting and challenging international Conference is intended to be a forum, discussion and networking place for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students and others interested in issues that surround ethics and leadership, innovation, strong ethical culture in, leadership, governance and value education. Kindly pre-register under the following links before September 15, 2016. More details on topics and target audience are included in our call for paper.
We look forward to hearing from you soon,
|Dr Casimir Ani, Director,
Strategic Contacts, Ethics and Publications
Office of the Vice-Chancellor
150, route de Ferney – CH 1211 Geneva
|Anh Tho Andres-Kammler.
Program Executive Ethics Education
Globethics.net – Head Office