British Broadcasting Corporation Team Visits UNN
This is to inform all staff and students of University of Nigeria, Nsukka that a team from the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) would be visiting the University of Nigeria, Nsukka on the 31st and 1st of February, 2017.
Highlight of Their Visit
- They would be conducting a two days workshop for students in ICT, Mass Communication, Linguistics and alumni of these departments.
- They would be talking to the students and alumni about job opportunities and internship that would open up as they set up the proposed BBC Igbo services alongside BBC Yoruba and BBC Pidgin.
Students are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to better equip themselves for the world of work. This corroboration will further open doors to jobs and internship positions for our students and alumni.
Any student who wishes to be a part of this epoch making event must meet the following criteria:
- Paid all school fees till date.
- Registered all courses online till date.
- Have a functional UNN email address.
- Possess a UNN ID card or have been captured for biometrics.
You are therefore implored to visit the University Website for further information.
All would be participants must register online to be part of this program.