DAAD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
Candidates who wish to apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarship Must first be admitted into University of Nigeria. Application procedure for admission for those wishing to apply for the DAAD Scholarship has been simplified as follows.
The Candidates should submit the following documents via email:
- Completed application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic Certificates or Statements of Result *
- Academic Transcripts *
- Brief description of the intended Research (Research proposal – maximum two pages).
- Two Referee reports from your University and/or Employer
- * For those applying for M.Sc. programme, only the Bachelor’s degree Certificate and Transcripts are required. However, for those applying for Ph.D. Programme BOTH Bachelor’s and Masters Degree certificates and Transcripts are required.
- Submit these documents to email@example.com
Copy: (1) firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for submission of these documents is 10th May, 2019
- Application fee is twenty-six thousand Naira only but this can be paid at the point of registration.
Click HERE to view the application form
Click HERE to view the powerpoint presentation