Portal Opens for Online Course Registration
Date: Monday 13th – Friday 17th May 2019
1st VTE International Conference & Homecoming
Date: 2nd-6th July 2019
Venue: Princess Alexandria Auditorium(PAA) UNN
ICT/Innovation Centre Presents “SKILL-UP” , a One Day Free Training Program For Students
- CV and cover letter writing
- Computer Assembling
- System Optimisation
- Graphics Design and lots more.
To register click HERE
Date: 3rd May
Time : 10am – 12noon
Venue: ICT Access Building
DAAD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
Candidates who wish to apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarship Must first be admitted into University of Nigeria. Application procedure for admission for those wishing to apply for the DAAD Scholarship has been simplified as follows.
The Candidates should submit the following documents via email:
- Completed application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic Certificates or Statements of Result *
- Academic Transcripts *
- Brief description of the intended Research (Research proposal – maximum two pages).
- Two Referee reports from your University and/or Employer
- * For those applying for M.Sc. programme, only the Bachelor’s degree Certificate and Transcripts are required. However, for those applying for Ph.D. Programme BOTH Bachelor’s and Masters Degree certificates and Transcripts are required.
- Submit these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy: (1) email@example.com
- The deadline for submission of these documents is 10th May, 2019
- Application fee is twenty-six thousand Naira only but this can be paid at the point of registration.
Click HERE to view the application form
Click HERE to view the powerpoint presentation
UNN WINS WORLD BANK AFRICA CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE
The Governing Council, Senate, staff and students of the University of Nigeria is hereby informed that the University of Nigeria has won the World Bank-funded Africa Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Power and Energy Development (ACE-SPED), after a very competitive and months-long rigorous World bank experts evaluation process, involving about 134 proposals from Nigeria and many other proposals from the west and central African sub-region. UNN won the Africa Centre of Excellence Impact Project along with ten other Nigerian universities in various disciplines, such as health, pharmacy and medicine.
The Vice-chancellor, Prof. Benjamin C. Ozumba and the leader of the ACE-SPED proposal team, Prof. Emenike C. Ejiogu of the Department of Electrical Engineering, received the good news from the Executive Secretary of NUC, Prof. Abubakar A. Rasheed, on November 13th, 2018, at a ceremony in Abuja. This has since been followed by a nine day Launching and Boot Camp Training held at Djibouti from February 18-27, 2019, organized by the World Bank and the Association of African Universities. The University administration is rapidly taking steps for the centre to smoothly resume full operations.
Prof. Emenike Ejiogu