SCHOOL OF GENERAL STUDIES
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
|To: All Heads of Department, Directors of Institute and Lecturers||From: The Dean,School of General Studies, UNN
Date: 25th – October – 2022
Subject:Use of School of General Studies Classrooms and Theaters for Lectures, Revision Classes and Examinations
Given the resumption of academic activities on campus, please kindly note, and adhere to the following information and schedule of use for GS theatres and classrooms:
- We insist that the use of our classrooms and theatres be only upon official request and approval by either the Dean or her representative.
- GS Units and Lecturers will have priority in the event of any clash in time and space.
- As the University no longer engages cleaners for the classrooms and theatres, we will require Lecturers and Departments to clean the facilities, after usage.
- In the event of any problem regarding the use of our classrooms and theatres, kindly refer to Dr. David C. Ononogbu (Room 223 GS building or call 08071215050).
- Also note that defaulters will be duly handed over to the Security Department/ and or subsequent requests for usage, will be denied.
We welcome everyone back to school and pray for a continuous convivial atmosphere as we discharge our duties to restore the dignity of man.
David C. Ononogbu (PhD)
Chairman of SGS Timetable Committee
For: the Dean, SGS