TETFund CONFERENCE ATTENDANCE INTERVENTION: SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Applications are invited from interested Staff (both academic and non-academic Staff) for consideration for recommendation to TETFund for Conference Attendance in year 2018. Intending applicants are to please kindly note the following:
- Two (2) submissions shall be made in the year (i.e. MARCH and JUNE);
- Deadline for submission of application for the March batch shall be the 15th day of March, 2018 and the commencement date for the intended Conference must not be earlier than June, 2018. This is to allow for the mandatory intervening period of at least 2 months between submission to TETFund and the date of the Conference.
- Deadline for submission of application for the June batch is the 15th day of June, 2018 for conferences to be held from September, 2018 onwards for same reason as in No. 2 above.
- Only academic and non-academic Staff on permanent and confirmed appointment are eligible to apply.
- Conference to be attended must be organized by registered and reputable institutions that are recognized and certified e.g. Professional Associations (ICAN, ANUPA, NIPM etc) Universities and reputable Federal Public Training Institutions (Public Service Institute of Nigeria (PSIN), Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON), Center for Management Development (CMD) etc.
- Staff can only benefit from sponsorship to CA only once in three years;
Prof. Anene, B. M. Ph.D, FCVSN (JP) Chairman TETFund Committee/TETFund Desk Officer