Supplementary Admission List II
- Supplementary Admission List II
- Supplementary Direct Entry List II
- Foreign Candidates, Visually Impaired and other Handicapped
Candidates List II
- Advert/Shopping List for Local Government and strategic Studies
- Click to DOWNLOAD Primary Admission List
- Advert/Shopping Admission List
- Primary Direct Entry Admission list
- Supplementary Admission List
- Supplementary Direct Entry List
- Foreign Candidates, Visually Impaired and other Handicapped Candidates list
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- All candidates recommended for admission (in the previous and present admission lists) who have not uploaded their O’level results (WAEC/NECO) in JAMB Portal should endeavour to do so urgently as JAMB would not recognize their admissions until they have uploaded their O’Level results that would qualify them for their chosen courses. Such candidates should submit a copy of their admission status printed from JAMB Portal and admission slip from University of Nigeria, Nsukka to the Admissions Office for re-proposing in JAMB CAPS.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe