NOTICE OF POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION INTO FULL-TIME DEGREE PROGRAMMES FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) , Enugu, in affiliation with University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), hereby announces to the general public especially its prospective students, that it has commenced registration of candidates for the 2018/2019 POST UTME screening exercise. The screening is for candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
The screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes ;
- Sc Accounting
- Sc Banking and Finance
- Sc Business Administration
- Sc Marketing
- Sc Public Administration
- Sc Statistics
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), and the admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top-right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA then proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick Teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact 07016705460, 08167090026; or send an Email to email@example.com
- All applications must be filled and submitted on or before Wednesday, 14th November, 2018 as the application window closes on that day.
THE SCREENING EXERCISE IS COMPUTER BASED.
Date of Post-UTME: Thursday, 15th November, 2018
Venue: IMT ENUGU (CAMPUS 3)
Time: 8.00 a.m.
Dr. Mrs. Ijeoma C. Aneke