FROM THE STABLE OF THE PRESIDENT, LION MULTI-PURPOSE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY NIGERIA LIMITED –
MR STEPHEN E. NDILI FCA (DEPUTY BURSAR/DEPUTY DIRECTOR, BUDGET AND EXPENDITURE CONTROL MANAGEMENT DIVISION)
Dear Co-workers and Colleagues,
I wish to introduce to you a newly established Cooperative Society – Lion Multi-purpose Cooperative Society Nigeria Limited. The Cooperative is open to all members of Staff of the University.
Our conviction is premised on our resolve to address the crude method of financial record keeping by current operators of cooperative societies. We have also addressed the issue of difficulties and secrecy involved in ascertaining co-operators financial standings and the painful resolve by individual co-operators to physically visit their cooperative offices from time-to-time for insignificant enquiries. We have resolved these challenges by providing veritable online real-time services to our members and prospective members alike. The front-end of the cooperative activities is managed with a website, fully integrated with a cloud-based accounting software that allow members view their profile, financials and loan application online-real-time.
Some of the benefits accruable to our members and prospective members include but not limited to the following:
- Easy and stress free registration procedure
- Enhanced online Loan application as a member
- Transparent Management of Members Financial records
- Members have access to customized dashboard that gives information about all their activities in the cooperative (especially financials).
- Unique Membership ID, synchronized with Staff number.
- We encourage thrift (savings) from members.
- We have various loan packages for our members with reasonable interest rates.
- We will be attracting Mortgage Loans that will enable us Invest in Real Estate.
- We will be selling commodities (Rice, Vegetable oil, beans etc.) to members with quarterly monthly repayment plan.
- Our team of experts will be offering Business Development Plan and Investment appraisal services.
- Every member will have the opportunity to become part owner of the cooperative by subscribing to a minimum share capital of N100,000 (in 20 months) and a maximum share capital of N5,000,000.
- Resolution to any hurdles or answers to your questions are just a click/phone call away.
For more details, logon to https://lmcsnigltd.org.ng and begin your journey to financial freedom.
For further guidance, find attached, FAQs, Registration guidelines and registration form that will enable you know the details you require to complete your online registration form.
Phone: +234(0) 8034077466
+234(0) 803 881 4734
+234(0) 912 440 1489
CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO LION MULTI-PURPOSE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY NIGERIA LIMITED!
Click on LION MULTI-PURPOSE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY REGISTRATION FORM To DOWNLOAD FORM