JOURNAL OF EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
(ISSN: 079-5639) CALL FOR PAPERS: Deadline : March 2019
The Journal of Educational Foundations (JEF), University of Nigeria, Nsukka invites critically reviewed papers from all fields relating to History of Education, Guidance and Counselling, Educational Administration and Planning, Philosophy of Education, Educational Psychology, Sociology of Education, Childhood Education and Special Education. The Editorial Board accepts original, scholarly articles on significant educational issues in Nigeria and Africa. Papers should concentrate on providing practical suggestions to improve the quality of education across Nigeria and Africa in general. Abstracts and manuscripts for peer review in this journal are received on the understanding that they are original and unpublished. Authors are requested to submit their abstract in Microsoft-word format online to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Author’s contributions to this journal can be address under the following sub-themes among others:
- Historical perceptive, quality education and life transformation
- Philosophical concepts and their impact on life transformation
- Educational Psychology and life transformation
- Sociology of Education and life transformation
- Critical thinking, quality education and life transformation.
- Creative, Problem-solving process and its effects on life transformation
- Early Childhood Education : Implications for life transformation
- Guidance and Counselling and life transformation
- Educational policy, Quality Education and Life Transformation
- Special Education and life transformation for people with special needs
- The first page should be contained in a separate paper, the author’s paper title, contact details; institutional affiliation, email address and telephone numbers.
- Key words should not exceed 4 words.
- Paper should be submitted on Ms-word format.
- Font size 12, Times New Romans and Double Line Spacing
- Authors should strictly conform to APA 6th edition referencing style.
- Authors are responsible for ensuring that their manuscripts conform to the journal style.
- The Editors will not undertake retyping of manuscripts before publication.
- Manuscripts should not exceed 17 pages including the references.
- Authors are requested to submit their abstract online to:
- A final decision on every manuscript will be communicated to the corresponding author with reviewer’s comments.
Journal of Educational Foundations Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers
|Basic principles to which peer reviewers should adhere
Peer reviewers should:
1. only agree to review manuscripts for which they have the subject expertise required to carry out a proper assessment and which they can assess in a timely manner
2. respect the confidentiality of peer review and not reveal any details of a manuscript or its review, during or after the peer-review process, beyond those that are released by the journal
3. not use information obtained during the peer-review process for their own or any other person’s or organization’s advantage, or to disadvantage or discredit others
4. declare all potential conflicting of interests, seeking advice from the journal if they are unsure whether something constitutes a relevant interest
5. not allow their reviews to be influenced by the origins of a manuscript, by the nationality, religious or political beliefs, gender or other characteristics of the authors, or by commercial considerations
6. be objective and constructive in their reviews, refraining from being hostile or inflammatory and from making libelous or derogatory personal comments
7. acknowledge that peer review is largely a reciprocal endeavour and undertake to carry out their fair share of reviewing and in a timely manner
8. provide journals with personal and professional information that is accurate and a true representation of their expertise
9. recognize that impersonation of another individual during the review process is considered serious misconduct
NOTE: Only high quality papers will be selected for publication in the Journal of Educational Foundations, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. All papers must be sent to the email below: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication Charges –#17, 000
Vetting Fee –#3, 000
Free Certification of Publication
Prof. C. U. Nkokelonye
Head, Dept. of Educational Foundations
University of Nigeria, Nsukka
For further enquiries, please contact:
Nweke Prince Onyemaechi
Dept. of Educational Foundations,
University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Tel: 08185706536, 07054258185….