DISBURSEMENT OF FUNDS FOR TETFUND RESEARCH PROJECTS
1. The under listed applicants (32 Nos.) whose research proposals were selected and recommended to TETFund for funding under Institution-Based Research (IBR) Intervention are hereby notified that their funds are ready for disbursement.
2. Please note that the amount disbursed represent 60% first tranche of the total cost of the project. The second tranche payment of 40% will only be released when the Researcher must have published at least one article from the findings of the research in any reputable local or foreign Journal, evidence of which should be submitted to TETfund.
3. TETFund should be acknowledged as the sponsor of the research in a footnote in the first page of a paper citing the research project no. (TETFUND/DR&D/CE/UNI/NSUKKA/RP/VOL.I)
4. The Lead Researcher to open an IBR Bank account into which the funds will becredited.
5. Quarterly progress reports by the researchers be forwarded to the Fund for monitoring purposes. The quarterly reports should be regularly submitted until the entire intervention is completed and closed out.
6. Upon completion of the Research Projects, you are expected to forward to TETFund a close out/completion report (including copies of the financial receipts obtained in respect of the Research Projects). You are also required to forward three (3 Nos.) bound copies of the Research Report for the Research Project within three (3) months of completion.
7. A pre disbursement meeting with all beneficiaries is scheduled as follows;
Date: Tuesday 19th October, 2021
Time: 11:00 am prompt
Venue: NUGA SECRETARIAT BUILDING, UNN