TERTIARY EDUCATION TRUST FUND (TETFund)
DISBURSEMENT OF FUNDS FOR APPROVED RESEARCH PROJECTS UNDER YEARS 2015-2016 INSTITUTION BASED RESEACH (IBR) INTERVENTION: SUPPLEMENTARY LIST
- The under listed applicants (5 Nos.) whose research proposals were selected and recommended to TETFund for funding under Institution-Based Research (IBR) Intervention are hereby notified that their funds are ready for disbursement.
- Please note that the amount disbursed represent 60% first tranche of the total cost of the project. The second tranche payment of 40% will only be released when the Researcher must have published at least one article from the findings of the research in 1st Quartile or two articles in 2nd Quartile Journals, evidence of which should be submitted to TETfund.
- TETFund should be acknowledged as the sponsor of the research in a footnote in the first page of a paper citing the research project no.
- Upon completion of the Research Projects, you are expected to forward to TETFund a close out/completion report (including copies of the financial receipts obtained in respect of the Research Projects). You are also required to forward three (3 Nos.) bound copies of the Research Report for the Research Project within three (3) months of completion.
- Approved Research Projects (TETFUND/DESS/UNN/NSUKKA/RP/VOL.XI)
|Researchers of the various Research Team||
Duration of Research
|Amount approved for Research Project(s)||Amount Recommended as Ist Tranche i.e. (60%) of Total Approved Sum|
|1.||Effect of Fibre Surface Treatment on Physical Morphological and Micro Mechanical Properties of Banana Bunch Fibre Polymer Composite||2||12 Months||Dr. Ikechukwu C. Ezema||N1,100,000.00||N660,000.00|
|2.||Emperical Assessment of Public Service Reform in Nigeria: A Review Analysis Between 2000 and 2015||5||12 Months||Dr. Vincent A Onodugo||N600,000.00||N360,000.00|
|3.||Development of Mixed Mode Klin with Phase Change Materials for Timber Seasoning in a Tropical Setting||7||12 Months||Samson N. Ugwu||N1,200,000.00||N720,000.00|
|4.||Organic-Inorganic Material Technique for Producing Nanoparticles of Precious Materials Like Silver and Gold||2||12 Months||Prof. Daniel O. A. Obikwelu||N1,772,600.00||N1,063,560.00|
|5.||Morphological Characterization of the Components of Galt of Pre and Post Hatch Broiler Chicken||1||12 Months||Dr. Anientie F. Udoumoh||N700,000||N420,000.00|
Prof. Anene, B.M.
Chairman TETFund Committee