UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
APPLICATION FOR ADVERTISED COURSES FOR 2018/2019 ADMISSIONS
Interested 2018/2019 UTME and Direct Entry candidates who have not been admitted as published earlier but had PUTME score of 180 and above and average score of 200 and above are invited to apply for the following advertised courses
FACULTY OF THE SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 3 Year B.Sc. Programme in Local Government and Strategic Studies (Only Direct Entry candidates)
- 4 Year B.Sc. Programme in Local Government and Strategic Studies
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR ADVERTISED COURSES
- Eligible candidates are requested to visit the University of Nigeria website www.unn.edu.ng or portal unnportal.edu.ng log in your JAMB Number to generate and download a payment invoice which contains a Remita number; the invoice will enable you to make your payment at any commercial bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) Advert/Shopping processing fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- To complete the Advert/Shopping form online, visit the University of Nigeria website or portal and log in your JAMB and Invoice numbers.
- Applications opens on Monday, September 10, and closes on Monday, September 17, 2018.
- Candidates must posses the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirements for the courses applied for and must have taken the correct UTME subjects in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and PUTME for 2018.
Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe