Ezekoye Benadeth N.
Instructional Technology Design/Implementation Expert
Benadeth is a very proficient instructional material development technologist. She has eight years of work experience as technical instructor with Anambra State, Post-Primary School Services Commission (ANPSSC) and has equally contributed as technical facilitator in a number of national and international organizations including the Education Tax Fund (ETF) and Hewlett-Packard (HP), Nigeria. Presently she works with Curriculum Development and Instructional Materials Media Centre (CUDIMAC), University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
Ms Ezekoye holds NCE (Tech), B.Sc (Hons-Tech) and higher degrees with emphasis in Electrical/Electronic Technology from Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze, Anambra State and University of Nigeria, Nsukka respectively. She has published five papers in various learned/reputable journals and has presented several workshop papers in Nigeria.
Her research interest are in curriculum and training programme development, instructional media design and development, electronics learning (e-learning), workforce development and vocational technical education.
|Professional/Career Experiences and Membership
- Head, Electrical Installation and Maintenance Practice, Government Technical College, Utuh, Nnewi South L.G.A., Anambra State
- Head, Department of Physics and Mathematics, St Anthony Secondary and Special Science Schools, Azia, Ihiala L.G.A., Anambra State.
- Member, Nigerian Association of Teachers of Technology (NATT)
- Member, National Association of Academic Technologist (NAAT)
- Member, Nigeria Vocational Association (NVA)
- Member, National Union of Teachers (NUT)
- Member Science Teacherâ€™s Association of Nigeria (STAN)
Selected Project Experiences
- Redesigning the Curriculum for the Market/Mechanic Village School Programmes in South Eastern Nigeria (Funded by Education Trust Fund (ETF), Abuja, Nigeria.)
- Development of Learning Objects (LOs) for Science and Metal Technology Courses: (Funded by HP Nigeria)
- Development and Validation of an Intelligent Tutor on Winding of Electrical Machine for formal and Non-Formal Vocational and Technical Education Programmes in Nigeria
- Development of a Framework for Electronics Learning (e-learning) Programme on BasicTelecommunication in Nigeria
- Facilitating Learning for All in Technical and Vocational Education (TVE) subjects through Development of Digitalized Learning Objects (LOs) for Teachers and Students in Nigeria: (Funded by ETF, Abuja, Nigeria.)