NJMR: Nigerian Journal of Management Research
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Nigerian Journal of Management Research (NJMR) now accepts submissions for its July 2017 Issue. The Journal is a peer-reviewed journal that enriches understanding of the past, current and future issues relevant to the area of Business Administration. The articles shall address any research on theoretical and empirical questions about Business Administration. The Topics addressed within the journal include Banking and Finance, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business communication, Marketing communication, ICTs Accounting, Insurance, Psychology, and other various related sub-ﬁelds. NJMR expects that the articles encourage debate, controversy, new understanding, solid theory, and reﬂection on issues of Business Administration. The articles sent should have a sharp analysis and rigorous methodologies quantitative or qualitative as well as written in an engaging and analytical style.
Submission Deadline: May 30th, 2017.
Publication Date: 27th June, 2017.
GUIDE FOR AUTHORS
- All papers must be scholarly, original, well researched and well referenced.
- They should border on management or management related fields (e.g. Banking and Finance, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business communication, Marketing communication, ICTs Accounting, Insurance and Psychology).
- They must not have been submitted or intended to be submitted to any other academic professional journal for publication.
- They should be typed, double spaced and submitted in MS-word format to the email: email@example.com.
- The first page of the manuscript should contain the following:
Title of the Article
Name and relevant particulars of the Author(s)
An abstract of the Article (not more than 100 words). ABSTRACT IS MANDATORY
- The text of the article should then begin on page 2 below the title. In order to preserve anonymity in review and/or blind refereeing, please do not put the name(s) of Authors on this page or anywhere else in the text.
- References should be cited in the text, using the APA version 6 style and listed in alphabetical order (surname first) on separate page at the end of the article.
- Copies of Maps, charts etc, should be submitted in a form suitable for reproduction in the normal size of the journal.
- All contributions and correspondences should be addressed to:
The Nigerian Journal of Management Research
Department of Management
University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus, Enugu Nigeria
Phone: 08036686027; 08035341902; 08034722636
- All contributors should endeavor to submit their papers before each issue’s deadline. Submitted papers are not usually returned, whether accepted or rejected, unless there is need for referee’s recommended amendments.
Publication fee is N30,000 or $90. Payment details will be made available when necessary.
Dr. A.I. Ogbo, Ph.D