• Lecturer I (2014-2016; 2019-2020), University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Conduct research in Energy and Power systems and publish/present relevant findings in peer reviewed journals and conferences.
- Supervise research projects conducted by students.
- Teach, mentor and examine graduate and undergraduate students in various mechanical engineering courses such as Energy management, Measurement and Instrumentation, Fluid Power Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering laboratory.
- Offer academic advice to graduate & undergraduate students.
- Serve as the department’s time table coordinator.
- Organize and facilitate interaction/meetings between the department and the industry specialist.
• MEC 1000W Tutor (2017- 2018), University of Cape Town
- Taught first year undergraduates on how to write a technical report.
- Mentored the students on a village Energy project.
- Graded some assignments.
• Lecturer II (2011-2014), University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Conducted research in Energy and power related systems and publish/present relevant findings in peer reviewed journals and conferences.
- Supervised research projects conducted by undergraduate students.
- Taught, mentored, and examined undergraduate students in various mechanical engineering courses such as Measurement and Instrumentation, Heat and Mass transfer and Mechanical Engineering Laboratory.
- Offered academic advice to Undergraduates.
• Graduate Assistant (2008-2011), University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Coordinated laboratory experiments for undergraduates on determination of overall heat transfer coefficient of a concentric tube heat exchanger in both parallel and counter flow modes and determination of thermal conductivity ratios of three metals.
- Graded exam scripts and
- Worked as an Examination Officer for first and second year studen