AITC(Admiraty Information Technology Centre) IT Training and Consulting Firm, Ogui, Enugu State, Nigeria, 2007-2008
Position: Network Administrator (SIWES/Internship Programme).
• Administering clients on the network, by ensuring that they are online 24/7 as well as running all the necessary software required.
• Installing and Configuring system and application software like Microsoft Windows OS versions-XP, 2000, 2003, NT 4.0, Linux Variants, e.g. Red hat Fedora, SuSe, Microsoft SQL DBMS for database administration, SUN Java Compiler and software development kit (JDK) for software development training, Adobe & Macromedia software suite,
• Installing and Configuring network anti-virus software like Avast, Norton, Karpesky et cetera to prevent network security issues, like virus and malware attacks so as to optimize client performance on the network.
• Preparing and setting-up network cables for client connectivity on the network using RJ-45 Connectors, digital testers and Crimper tools.
• Design, Implementation and maintenance of LANs with 20+ clients.
Installed and configured new PCs on the various online classrooms.
Maintained network connectivity to required level of availability.
Initiated a proactive security measure that ensured virus attack is reduced.
Installed learning slides and tutorial software for enhanced learning experience.
Fidei Polytechnique Gboko, Benue State 2009-2011
Position: Graduate Assistant
Handled two Courses for ND1 Students, Computer Application Packages and Data communication.
Supervised Students Project
Supervision of Exams
Covered the course outlines and administered exam
Published the result and graded students IT Log book
University of Nigeria Secondary School Nsukka 2015-Date
Data Processing Teacher SS 2
Computer Studies Teacher JS 1
University of Nigeria, Nsukka 2017 – Date
Membership of professional bodies
Publications (Articles and Journals)