|Publications (Articles and Journals):
1.Iweama, C. N. and Okonkwor, O. C. N. (2005). Specific Ways of Contacting HIV/AIDS among Sports Participants. Journal of Nigerian Association of Health and Physical Education, Recreation, Sports and Dance (ANJOPHER–SD) 2 (1) 27–36.
2. Iweama, C. N. and Okonkwor, O. C. N. (2006). Decline in Male Enrolment in
Anambra State Schools: The Perceived Effects on Sports Development. Journal for Physical Health Education, Recreation, Sport and Dance (ANJOPHER–SD) 2 (1) 137-149 ISBN: 978-2442-56-9
3. Iweama, C. N. and Iweama, V. O. (2010). Implementation of Universal Basic Education Programme: Implications to National Development. Journal of Business and General Education (BUSGEN) 4 (1) 36–40 ISSN: 4776–5494.
4. Iweama, C. N. (2010). Roles of Instructional Aids and Training Technologies in Teaching: A Chapter Contribution Published in Teaching-Practice in Perspective; Chapter 8 102–123 ISBN 978-978-907-873-8
5. Iweama, C. N. (2012). Challenges Encountered by Researchers/ Academicians in Sub-Sahara Africa. International Journal of Advancement in Development Studies 7 (3) 147–152.
6. Iweama, C. N. (2012). Women Education: A Panacea for National Transformation. Journal of Women in Colleges of Education (JOWICE) 16 (1) 86–94 ISSN: 1118-5384.
7.Iweama, C. N. (2012). Inclusive Education in Nigeria: Shortcomings and Prospects in the 21st Century. Journal of Childhood and Primary Education 9 (1) 40–50 ISSN: 1117-1863
8.Iweama, C. N. (2012). Universal Basic Education (UBE) and Entrepreneurship Education for National Development. African Journal of Allied Education (AJAE) 6 (1) 80–87 (ISSN: 2006-151X).
9.Iweama, C. N. (2012). Stress Management: A Sure Way to Reducing Health Challenges in the 21st century. International Journal of Education (CIRSD) 6, (5) 139–153 ISSN: 21418748.
10.Iweama, C. N. (2012). Implications of Low Funding of Education in South-East Nigerian Universities.Multidisciplinary Journal of Research Development, 20 (3) 58–62 ISSN: 1596-974X
11. Iweama, C. N. (2014). Environmental Pollution Education: A Panecea
For Sustainable Development in Nigeria. International Journal of Research and Sustainable Development 6 (1) 45-53 ISSN 0331-4790
12. Iweama, C.N. (2016). Assessment of Lassa-fever Awareness among Married Women in Kano State, Nigeria. International Journal of Bioscience, 11(2) 2 121-128 ISSN: 0974-3474
13.Dr. Iweama, C.N. (2016). Attitude of Civil Servants in Anambra Central Senatorial Zone Towards Fake Products (NAFDAC Regulated Products). Journal of Qualitative Education12 (1) 227-236 ISSN: 0331-4790
14. Dr. Iweama, C. N. (2017). Predictors and Prevention of Disasters in
Nigerian Schools. Nigerian School Health Journal. 29 (2) 102-112 ISSN:
Membership of professional bodies