|Publications (Articles and Journals):
1. AGBOKE AA, OPURUM CC, UGWU CC AND MOMOH MA (2011). Evaluation of the antimicrobial activities of crude extract of Cryptolepis sanguinolenta leaves and its interaction with some antibiotics. volume1issue 3, pp 03-036.
2. ADONU CYRIL C, EZE CHINELO C, UGWUEZE MECY E AND UGWU KENNETH O. (2013). Comparative study of common antibiotics and some Nigerian medicinal plants for antibacterial activities. WJPPS Volume 2, issue 3, 1418-1433.
3. ADONU CYRIL C, EZE CHINELO C, UGWUEZE MECY E AND UGWU KENNETH O. (2013). Comparative study of Cassytha filiformis and cleistopholis patens for antimicrobial activity, JPPS 2, Issues 3, 1434-1445.
4. ADONU CYRIL, ESIMONE CHARLES O, EZE CHINELO,UGWUEZE MERCY E, ANTHONY ATTAMA,UGWU KENNETH O AND EZE CHINELO C. (2013). In vitro susceptibility of clinical isolates of Candida albicans to extracts from Cassytha filiformis . WJPPS Volume 2, Issue3, 896-905.
5. ADONUCYRILC, EZE CHINELO C, UGWUEZE MERCY E AND UGWU KENNETH O. (2013). Phytochemical analysis and antifungal activities of some medicinal plants in Nsukka Cultural zone. WJPPS volume 2, issue 3, 1446-458.