|Publications (Articles and Journals):
1. Chinweobo-Onuoha, B.N., Nwokedi, O.P. & Ogbonna, S. (2018). Overcoming
Impediments to Access and Usage of Social Media in Rural Communities of Enugu State:
Implications for Economic Discourse. African Review of Arts, Social Sciences and
2. Chinweobo-Onuoha, B.N, Nwokedi, O.P & Emmanuel, H.O. (2018). Influence of
Indomie Noodles Advertisement on the Purchasing Habits of Consumers in Two Selected
Local Government Areas in Enugu State. Online Journal of Arts, Management and
Social Sciences. 3 (1), 55-61.
3. Okoro, N. & Chinweobo-Onuoha, B. (2013). Journalists’ Perception of Brown Envelope
Syndrome and Its Implications for Journalism Practice in Nigeria. Covenant Journal of
Communication(CJOC) 1 ( 2), 130-144.
4. Chinweobo-Onuoha, B.N & Onuoha, J.C (2009). Character and values development
through classroom interaction: Implication for human capital development. Nigeria
Journal of Curriculum Studies. 16 (2), 1-11.
5. Chinweobo-Onuoha, B.N.(2009). Effect of sensationalism on community newspaper
audience: A study of Starlite Newspaper, Nsukka. Zaria Journal of Liberal Arts. 2
6. Chinweobo-Onuoha, B.N & Onuoha, J.C (2008). Effect of Information Dissemination
on Consumer Choice: An Evaluation of Audience Preferences of Communication
Services in Anambra State. Conference Proceedings of First International conference
of Faculty of Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. Edited by B.G. Nworgu.
Nsukka. University Trust Publishers. 162-171.
7. Over Eight magazine Publications and Five Newspaper Publications
Conferences and Workshops
Membership of professional bodies