|Publications (Articles and Journals):
1. Adimora, D.E.,Akaneme, I.N. &Nwokenna, E.N (2017). Academic Procrastination as Predictor of Mathematics Anxiety of Pupils in Enugu State, Nigeria. New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences [Online]. 03, pp 338-346. Available from: www.prosoc.eu. DOI:https://doi.org/10.18844/gjhss.v3i3.1582
2. Adimora, D.E.,Nwokenna, N.E. &Omeje, M.O. (2017). Application of Comprehension Monitoring Strategy for Achievement and Interest of Low-Achievers in Reading Comprehension. New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences [Online]. 03, pp 347-362. Available from:www.prosoc.eu. https://doi.org/10.18844/gjhss.v3i3.1582
3. Adimora, D.E;Adene, F.M; Offordile. E.E &Umeano, E.C (2017) Impact of parent’s child-rearing styles on disruptive behavior disorder of primary school pupils in Nsukka Education authority.The educational psychologist 11 (1) 227-239.
4. Nwangwu, T.L;Adimora, D.E;Ukwueze, T.O &Ugwuezea, A.E (2017) Effect of Cognitive restructuring intervention programme on social competence of in-school adolescents with social isolation.The educational psychologist 11 (1) 227-239.
5. Adimora, D.E; Ngwuchukwu, M.N; Onuoha, J.C (2016) Prevalence of Social Media Networking on Academic Achievement and Psychological Health of Undergraduate Students in Federal Universities in Nigeria. Global Journal of Psychology Research: New Trends and Issues, 6 (4) 136-147. Retrieved from http://sproc.org/ojs/index.php/gipr. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18844/gjpr.v6i3.
6. Adimora, D.E; Omeje, M.O; Nwokenna, E.N and Onwuka, G. T; Onwu, A.O (2016) Effect of applied behaviour analysis on social skills and academic achievement of primary schoolpupils with autism spectrum disorder. Transylvanian review, 24 (8) 1303-1311. Available at: http://www.centruldestudiitransilvane.ro/.
7. Adimora, D.E; Onuoha, J.C &Onwu, A.O (2016) Perceived Academic Competence on Students’ Peer Acceptance and Task Engagement. Middle-EastJournal of scientific research, 24 (4) 1207-1213. IDOSI Publications. Available atwww.idosi.org/mejsr/mejsr
8. Adimora, D. E;Ngwoke,D. U; Oyeoku, E.K and Onwuka, G.T (2016) Academic Engagement and Achievement Orientation as Correlates of Reading Culture of In-School Adolescents.Middle-East journal of scientific research, 24 (4) 1214-1226. IDOSI Publications. Available at www.idosi.org/mejsr/mejsr
9. Aye, E.N; Akaneme, I. N; Adimora, D.E& Onwuka T.O. (2016) Family conflict and management strategies: Implication for Understanding emotion and power struggles. Sylwan journal, 160 (4) 264-284. Available at www.sylwan.ibles.org/.
10. Adimora, D.E (2016) Effect of comprehension monitoring strategy on achievement and interest. LAP Lampert Academic publishing, BahnhofstraBe 28, 66111 Saarbrucken, Deutchland/Germany.
11. Adimora, D.E; Nwokenna, E. N; Omeje, J.C & Eze, U.N. (2015) Influence of socio-economic status and classroom climate on mathematics anxiety of primary school pupils. Procedia-social and behavioural sciences journal 205 (2015) 693-701. Available at www.sciencedirect.com.
12. Adimora, D.E; Nwokenna, E.N; Omeje, J.C & Umeano E.C. (2015) Parenting style and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder as correlates of academic adjustment of in-school adolescents. Procedia-social and behavioural sciences journal 205 (2015) 702-708 Available at www.sciencedirect.com.
13. Akubuilo, F.N;Adimora, D.E and Ogbochie, B.N (2015) Teachers’ perception of information and communicationtechnology in the teaching of the English languageessay writing in Igbo-EzeNorthLocalGovernmentof Enugu State, Nigeria.Research on Humanities and Social Sciences5,(16) 111-117. Available atwww.iiste.org.
14. Akaneme, I. N; Adimora, D.E& Umeano, E. C. (2014) Assessment of functionality of entrepreneurship education in secondary schools in Aguata education zone: Students’ perception,Global journal 3, (3) 23-26. Available at www.the globaljournals.net.
15. Akaneme, I. N; Ibenegbu, C.I &Adimora, D. E (2014) Parents’ involvement in early childhood school adjustment and achievement in drawing. International journal of scientific research. 3, (3) 23-26.Available atwww.thejournals.com.
16. Adimora, D.E; Onah, H.U; Akaneme, I. N; Akubuilo, F.E; Eya, E.N: & Umeano, E. C. (2014) Teachers’ access and preparedness to use ICT in teaching and learning in Enugu State Nigeria. Review of research 3 (5) 1-8. Available atwww.rorisrj.net.
17. Adimora, D.E; Akaneme, I. N; Akubuilo, F.E; Eya, E.N; Onah, U.H & Umeano, E. C. (2014) Effect of brain-based adaptive learning system on mental health and academic competence of students with learning disability in the information computer technology (ICT) world. Review of Research 3 (6) 1-8. Available atwww.ror.isrj.net.
18. Adimora, D.E; Onyishi, C.N and Nwokenna, E. N. (2014) Effect of strategic content learning on mathematics achievement of students with learning disability. International multidisciplinary research journal, european academic research, 2 (2) 3151-3167. Available atwww.euacademic.org
19. Adimora, D.E; Onah, U.H; Ogbuanya, E.O, & Umeano, E.C. (2014) Influence of parent-child interaction on in-school adolescents’ interest in learning in Nsukka Education Zone Enugu State, Nigeria, 2 (3) 3168-3185. International multidisciplinary research journal, european academic research, Available at www.euacademic.org
20. Adimora, D.E; Nwokenna, E.N; Ogbuanya, E.O (2014) Comprehension monitoring strategy on achievement of low-achieving students in reading comprehension, Global journals, 3 (6) Available athttp://theglobaljournals.com/ijsr.
21. Adimora, D.E; Akaneme, I. N; & Umeano, E. C. (2013) Teachers’ emotional intelligence as a correlate of students’ self-efficacy belief and achievement motivation. Indian streams research journal, 3 (11) 1-6.Available atwww.isrj.net.
22. Adimora, D.E; Akaneme, I. N; & Umeano, E. C. (2013) Teachers’ reflected appraisal as a predictor of self-concept and attitude to work. Golden research thoughts, 3, (6) 1-3. Available atwww.aygrt.isrj.net.
23. Adimora, D.E& Umeano. E.C (2013) Influence of Teachers’ Upward Social Comparison on Self-Esteem and Job-Satisfaction: Implication for UBE Implementation. Journal of Nigerian Council of Educational Psychologists Association,7 (1) 204-213.
24. Umeano, E.C.&Adimora, D.E. (2010) Promoting Creativity in Education among secondary school students in Nsukka Education zone of Enugu state. Journal of Nigerian Vocational Association, 14, (2), 8-16.
25. Umeano, E.C.&Adimora, D.E. (2010) Influence of Perceived Principals’ Proficiency in the use of communication skills in teachers’ classroom motivation. International Journal of Educational Research (INJER),10 (2), 205-212.
26. Umeano, E.C.&Adimora, D.E. (2010) Influence of teachers’ Efficacy on their classroom Relationship with low achieving students in Nsukka Education Zone.International Journal of Educational Research (INJER), 10 (3), 104-111.
27. Umeano, E.C.&Adimora, D.E. (2010)The influence of entrepreneurship education on self-esteem and conformity to societal norms of secondary school adolescent students in Nsukka Education Zone of Enugu State.Journal of CUDIMAC, 2, (1), 24-38.
28. Umeano, E.C.&Adimora, D.E. (2010) Influence of teachers’ adjustment on students’ emotional behaviour and academic achievement. Review of Education, 21 (2) 98-113.
29. Umeano, E.C. &Adimora, D.E. (2010) Influence of Self-regulated Learning on Academic Achievement, Self-Efficacy and self-esteem of University Students.Review of Education. 21, (1), 29-39.
30. Umeano, E.C.&Adimora, D.E. (2010)Influence of motivation to work on self-efficacy and self-esteem of secondary school teachers in Enugu State. Journal of Educational Research (INJER), 11, 240-251.
31. Umeano, E.C.&Adimora, D.E.(2009) Influence of Teachers’ gender on their upward social comparison.InternationalJournal of Educational Research, 9, (1), 153-158.
32. Umeano, E.C.&Adimora, D.E. (2009) Entrepreneurial Education programme as a tool for enhancing the self- esteem of youths with disability in Udenu Education Zone of Enugu State.Journal of Nigerian Vocational Association, 13, (1) 138-147.
Area of Specialization
Conferences and Workshops
Membership of professional bodies