|Publications (Articles and Journals):
1. N.R. Ekere and I.S. Eze (2012). Evaluation of Cyanogenic Potentials of Local Cassava Species and Residual Cyanide Contents of their Locally Processed Food Products in SouthEast Nigeria Taylor and Francis Online http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10807039.2012.723185.
2. C. N. Anyanwu, C.N. Ibeto, I. S. Eze and S.L. Ezeoha (2013). Present and Prospective Energy Use Potentials of Selected Agricultural Wastes in Nigeria. Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy 5 (032703).
3. K.E. Ugwu, A.C. Oformatah and I.S. Eze (2013). Influence of solid concentration on flow characteristics and settling rate of coal-water slurries. Journal of Energy and Natural Resources (http://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/j/jenr) doi: 10.1164/j.jenr.201303.11
4. K.E Ugwu and S.I Eze (2014). Physicochemical and rheological characteristics of charcoal slurry fuel. International Journal of Energy and Environment vol 5 (1) pp 119 – 126.
5. N.R.Ekere, J.N. Ihedioha, I.S. Eze and V.E. Agbazue (2014). Health risk assessment in relation to heavy metals in water sources in rural regions of South East Nigeria. International Journal of Physical Sciences Vol. 8 (46).
6. Eze, I.S. and Okoye, C.O.B. (2014). Thermochemical Treatment of Sheep and Goat Dungs for Syngas Generation. Nigerian Journal of Solar Energy, Vol. 25 pp 91 – 97.
7. L.C. Ugwuowo, A.G. Ezekwe, A.O. Ani, S.I. Eze, C.N. Anyanwu and A. Ofomatah (2015). The efficacy of palm oil sludge in reducing ruminal methanogenesis using rumen simulation technique. African Journal of Biotechnology 14 (2) pp 2937 – 294
8. I. S. Eze, C.N. Anyanwu, O. U. Oparaku and C. O. B. Okoye (2008). Predicting the Higher Heating Values of Nigerian Biomass and Vegetable Oils (Preliminary Results). Nig. J. Solar Energy, Vol. 19,(2) Pp 31 - 37.
9. I. S. Eze and J. A. Ibemesi (2010). A comparative Analysis of the Latexes of Ficus (Ogbu and Alstoria Boonei (Egbu) with Rubber (Hevea Brasiliensis). J. Chem. Soc. Of Nigeria Vol. 35 (1).
10. P.O. Ukoha, F.N. Okafor and I.S. Eze (2008). Kinetics and mechanism of the oxidation of L-ascorbic by N,N1-bis(salicyclideneiminato) cerium (IV) in aqeous perchloric acid medium. Proceedings of International Conference and Exhibition of Chemical Society of Nigeria (Deltachem) Delta state, Nigereia pp 216 – 220.
Area of Specialization