|Publications (Articles and Journals):
1. Okorie, I.A, Dean, J.R, Entwistle, J. The optimization of microwave digestion producers and application to an evaluation of potentially toxic element contamination on a former industrial site. Talanta,2010.
2. Okorie, I.A, Entwistle, J., Dean,J.R. The application of in vitro gastrointestinal extraction to assess oral bioaccessibility toxic elements from an urban recreational site. Applied Geochemistry 2011.
3. Okorie, Entwistle, J., Dean, J.R. Bioavailability of Potentially Toxic Elements(PTEs) in forged fruits from a former industrial site. Human and Ecological Risk Assessment: An International journal: January 2012.
4. Okorie,I.A, Entwistle, J., Dean J.R Estimation of daily intake of potentially toxic elements from urban street dust and role of oral bioaccessibility testing. Chemosphere sept 2011.
5. Chime Charles C., Okorie, I.A, Ekanem,E.J, Kagbu, J.A Seasonal Variation of Iron(Fe), Copper(cu), Zinc(Zn), Lead(pb) concentrations in selected waters of Enugu State of Nigeria. International journal of Biosciences. Vol.1, No.4,p.86-93.2011.
6. Okorie, I.A, Chime, C.C Bioavailability of potentially toxic elements (PTEs) in soil from former industrial site using EDTA/Acetic acid. International journal of Biosciences.Vol.1,No.4,p.51-62,2011.