|Publications (Articles and Journals):
1. Ejikeme P.M, Anyaogu I.D, Ejikeme, C.L, Nwafor, N.P Egbuonu, C.A.C, Ukogu K, Ibemesi,J.A (2010). Catalysis in bodiesel production by transesterification Process: An insight, Journal of Chemistry,7(4),1120-1132
2. Eze, V.C, ejikeme, P.M , Onukwulu, O.D (2012). Rheological and some fuel properties of fatty acid methyl esters of the oils of palm, palm kernel, and groundnut, Adv. Mater. Res.,367,343-352
3. Anyanwu, C.N, Mbajiorgu, C.C, Ibeto, C.N Ejikeme, P.M(2013). Effect of reaction temperature and time on neem methyl ester yield in a batch reactor, Energy Conversion & Management, 74,81-87
4. Ejikeme, P.M Obasi, N.L, Egbuonu, C.A.C (2010). Physiochemical and toxicological studies on Afzelia Africana seed and oil, Afri. J. Biotechnol.,9(13), 1959-1963.
5. Ejikeme, P.M, Ibemesi, J.A (2007). New alkyd resin systems from blends of melon seed and liinsed oils: The case of Pentaerithriot as Polyhydric alcohol,J.chem.Soc.Nig,32,
6. Nwanya, A.C, Ugwoke, P.E, Ejikeme, P.M, Oparaku, O.U Ezema, F.I (2012). Jathropha curcas and citrus aurantium leaves dye extract for use in dye sensitized solar cell with Tio2 films, Int. J. Electrochem. Sci., 7(11), 11219-11235