|Conferences and Workshops:
Conference (Title, Date and Place; Paper Read)
Conference on “Education for Rural Development” – 5th Annual Conference of the Association for Promoting Quality Education in Nigeria, held at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State.
- Paper Presented: An Investigation of the Chemical Conservation of Rural Primary School Children: Implications for Science and Technology Education for Rural Development.
Conference on “Nigerian Secondary School System: Inputs, Processes and Outputs”, Organized by the School of Education, Anambra College of Education, Nsugbe. Held at the College of Education, Nsugbe. May 31st – June 3rd, 1994.
- Paper Presented: The Nigerian Secondary School Chemistry Curriculum: Relevance for Political Stability, Technology, Manpower and Economic Development.
Conference on “Effective Teaching Through Technology”, First Annual Conference of Nigerian Association for Educational Media and Technology. Held at the Federal College of Education (Technical) Asaba, 16th-17th November, 1994.
- Paper Presented: Tips on the Management and Maintenance of School Chemistry Instructional Materials.
First National Workshop on “Practicalizing Self Employment and Self-Reliance”, Organized by the Institute of Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka and the Graundtvig Institute, Oba. Held at the Graudtvig Institute, Oba. 5th – 6th December, 1994.
- Paper Presented: Skill Training Programmes in Nigeria: A Case for Balance in Curricular Provision.
Conference on “The Teacher and his Students”, Prof. R. O. Ohuche Valedictory Conference.Organized by the Faculty of Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, 11-13 May, 1995.
- Paper Presented: The Teacher and His Students: Perceptions of the Purpose of School Discipline.
Conference/Workshop on “Effective Education for AIDS Prevention”. The 4th National Nigeria Association of Health, the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, 7th – 10th June, 1995.
- Paper Presented: Some Pre-disposing Psycho-social conditions for AIDS infection of the Adolescent Girl-Child in Nigeria.
Workshop on “Understanding and Guiding the School Child”. Organized by Enugu State Post Primary School Management Board, School Services Division for School Counsellors.
- Paper Presented: Commissioned Workshop Paper Presented: Health Factor and the Adjustment of the School Child.
Educational Conference on “Methods and Media for Effective Instruction”, organized by the Association for Promoting at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, 10th – 14 March, 1997.
- Paper Presented: Cognition: Some Issues in Development and Learning in Nigeria’s Schools.
International Conference on Crucial Issues on Nigerian/African Education, Organized by the Institute of Education, Nigeria, Nsukka, 15th -19th April, 1997.
- Paper Presented: Value Claim of Public Examinations: The Case of Senior School Certificate Practical Chemistry Examination.
Valedictory Conference in Honour of Prof. F. A. Amuchie. Theme: “Professional Leadership and Development” Organized by the Department of Physical and Health Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. 11th-14th May 2005 at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- Paper Presented: Professional Leadership and Development: Perspective of Robert Havighurst Developmental Task Theory.
Commissioned Resource Person for a Technical Workshop on “Innovative Primary School Management: The Participatory Approach” for Delta State, Nigeria, State Primary Education Board (SPEB) Organized by Alpha-Touch Konsult. Held 8th – 9th June, 2005 at Asaba, Delta State Capital.
- Paper Presented: The Role of Family Socialization Process in Promoting Discipline Among Primary School Pupils.
National Conference on “The Role of Educational Psychology in Teacher Education”, Organized by Nigerian Council of Educational Psychologists. Held 19th-22nd April, 2006 at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- Paper Presented: Effect of Two-Forms of Interests Adjuncts on Students Comprehension of an Instructional Text.
Invited Paper Presenter at the Women Aid Collective (WACOL) Seminars Organized by WACOL, Departments of Political Science, Sociology/Anthropology and the Women Studies Unit of the Institute of Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, 17th -18th May, 2006.
- Paper Presented: Cultivating Enabling Environment for Gender Democracy in Nigeria.
National Conference on “Optimization of Service Delivery in the Education Sector: A reform Agenda”, Organized by the Faculty of Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. 21st-24th June, 2006.
- Paper Presented: Assessment of Learning Environment for Optimal Service Delivery.
Faculty of Education Annual Conference on Educational Reforms and the Attainment of MGDS. Held at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, 6th-9th August, 2007.
- Paper Presented: Teacher Preparation, Availability, Distribution and Retention for Universal Education Programme.
Annual Conference (2007) of the Nigerian Society of Educational Psychologists. Held at Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria, 2nd – 5th October.
- Paper Presented: Schooling Adolescents’ Value Preferences and Value Reorientation.
International Conference of the Department of Educational Foundations on Pre-retirement Preparation and Management, held at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, 30th July – 2nd August, 2008.
- Paper Presented: Wealth and Health at Retirement: A Life Span Developmental View.
Faculty of Education International Conference (2008) on Education in the Information Age: Global Challenges and Enhancement Strategies. Held 17th -21st June 2008 at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- Paper Presented: Human Factors in using Information and Communication Technologists in Instructional Delivery.
Faculty of Education 2009 International Conference on “Globalization, Entrepreneurship and Education”. Held 13th-16th May 2009 at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- Paper Presented: Gendered Education, Gendered Life Chances: On how Educational Agencies Circumscribe Entrepreneurial Skill Development.
9th Annual Conference (2009) of the Nigeria Society of Educational Psychologists on Learning Difficulties and the Nigerian Child.Held at ObafemiAwolowo University.Ile-Ife, Tuesday 1st –Friday 4th December.
- Paper Presented: Schema Theory: Theoretical Framework for Research in Learning Difficulties.
Faculty of Education 2010 International Conference on “Nigeria at 50: Rethinking Teacher Quality”. Held at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, 19th -22nd May.
- Paper Presented: Teacher Effectiveness: Through the Eyes of Students.
CUDIMAC 2010 International Conference “Curriculum Reforms in the 21st Century. Implications for Nigerian Educational System. Held at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, 16th -19th June.
- Paper Presented: Needs and Aspirations of Universities: A Case for Balance in Curricular Prescriptions.
The 21st Annual Conference of Organization for Early Childhood Education (OMEP).Held at Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria, 1 – 5 November.
- Paper Presented: Success and Failure of Instructional Outcomes in Public Primary Schools in Nigeria: Teacher Attribution.
10th Annual National Conference (2010) of the Nigerian Society of Educational Psychologists, Education and the Nigerian Child. Held at the Delta State University, Abraka, October 4th – 8th.
- Paper Presented: Violence and the Nigerian Child: Perceptions of the Classroom Teacher.
Faculty of Education 2011 Annual International Conference. Held May 2011 at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- Paper Presented: The Niger Delta Conflict: The Changing Dimensions of the Struggle since Independence.
The Institute of Education, University of Nigeria Annual conference, 2011. Held at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, May 2011.
- Paper Presented: Optimizing e-Learning Opportunities for Effective Educational Service Delivery: A Case for use of e-Textbook in Schools.
Annual International Conference of the Home Economics Research Association of Nigeria, (HERAN), 2012.Held at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.19th – 22nd September.
- Paper Presented: Effect of Cognitive Restructuring on Achievement Orientation of Low-Achieving Students.
Annual Conference of OMEP 2012.Held at Abuja, November, 2012.
- Paper Presented: Teacher Perception of the Influence of Verbal Abuse on Self-Esteem and Classroom Behaviours among Pupils in Nsukka Central Education Zone, Enugu State, Nigeria.
Annual Conference of the Nigerian Council of Educational Psychologists (NCEP), 2013.Held at the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, 4th – 6th September, 2013.
- Pre-Conference Workshop Facilitator: Research and Reporting Research in Psychology and Education.