|Publications (Articles and Journals):
1. Omeje, J.C. (2002).Educational and occupational information in counselling: A fundamental approach.ObolloNsukka: Chidube Educational Books.
2. Omeje, J.C. (2000). Guidance and counselling: Groups dimension.
Nsukka, Nigerian:Rotel Ventures.
B. JOURNAL ARTICLES
3. Omeje, J. C; Otu, M. S; Aneke, A. O; Adikwu, V. O; Nwaubani, O. O; Chigbu, E. F;
Onuigbo, L. N; Udom, I. E; Aye, E. N; Akaneme, I. N; Egeonu, D. C; Ezema, V. S; Okpanachi, G. O; Ohabuenyi, A. G; Eseadi, C &Eze, N. M. (2018) Effect of Rational Emotive Health Therapy on Alcohol Use among Community-dwelling, HIV-Positive patients. Medicine 97 (35), e11688. doi:10.1097/md.0000000000011688. Website: https://journlas./ww.com/md-journal/pages/default.aspx. JCR = 2.028.
4. Ezegbe, B.N; Ede, M. O; Eseadi, C;, Nwaubani, O. O; Akaneme, I. N; Aye, E. N; Ede, K. R; Omeje, J. C; Ezurike, C; Onyishi, C. N; Ali, R. B; Eze, N. M; Omeje, G. N; Ofuebe, J; &Ugwu, U (2018). Effect of Music Therapy combined with cognitive restructuring therapy on emotional distress in a sample of Nigerian married couples. Medicine, 97 (34), e11637.doi:10.1097/MD.0000000000011637.Website:https://journals./ww.com/md-journal/pages/default.aspx. JCR = 2.028.
5. Ogbuanya, T. C; Eseadi, C; Orji, C. T; Omeje, J. C; Anyanwu, J. I; Ugwoke S. C; &Edeh, N. C. (2018). Effect of Rational-Emotive Behaviour Therapy program on the symptoms of Burnout Syndrome among Undergraduate electronics work students in Nigeria. Psychological Reports.https://doi.org/10.1177/0033294117748587. Website: http://journals.sagepub.com/toc/prxa/0/0.
6. Omeje, J. C; Ede, M. O; Ibe, K. C; Manafa, I; Ezurike, A. C; Ali, R. B; &Ezeh, E. N. (2018). Categories and Dangers of Social Networking among Nigerian In-school adolescents. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research 13 (6), 3533-3539. Website: http://www.ripublication.com.
7. Akabogu, J. U; Ibe, K. C; Omeje, J. C; Ede, M. O; Ezurike, A. C; Ezeh, E. N; Nnamani, P. A; &Ulo-bethels, A. C. (2018). Social Networking and Academic adjustment of English language students. International journal of U-and e-service, Science and Technology 11 (1), 55-64. Website:http:11dx.doi.org/10.14257/ijunesst.
8. Oshi, S. N; Abel, W. D; Agu, C; Omeje, J. C; Whitehorne-Smith, P; Ukwaja, K. N; Ricketts-Roomes, T; Meka, I. A; Weaver, S; Rae, T; &Oshi, D. C. (2018). Single parent family structure as a predictor of Alcohol use among secondary school students: Evidence from Jamaica. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, 19 (S1): 19-23.
9. Oshi, S. N; Abel, W. D; Ricketts-Roomes, T; Meka, I. A; Harrison, J; Weaver, S; Agu, C. F; Whitehorne-Smith, P; Omeje, J. C; Rae, T; &Oshi, D. C. (2018). Does Risk perception affect Alcohol Consumption among secondary school students in Jamaica? Asian pacific Journal of Cancer prevention, 19 (S1): 13-18.
10. Ugwoke, S. C; Eseadi, C; Onuigbo, L. N; Aye, E. N; Akaneme, I. N; Oboegbulem, A. I; Ezenwaji, I. O; Nwobi, A. U; Nwaubani, O. O; Ezegbe, B. N; Ede, M. O; Orji, C. T; Onuoha, J. C; Onu, E. U; Okeke; F. Agu, P. Omeje, J. C; Omeke, F; Ugwu, R; Arumede, F; &Eneh, A. (2018). A rational-emotive stress management intervention for reducing job burnout and dysfunctional distress among special education teachers: An effect Study. Medicine 97
(17), e0475. doi:10.1097/MD.0000000000010475. Website: https://journals./www.com/md-journal/pages/default.aspx. JCR = 2028.
11. Omeje, J. C &Kani, S. M. (2018). Counsellor’s perception of the roles of counselling in re-engineering the Nigerian Education system for sustainable development in Kano State. International Journal of Studies in Education 15 (1) 268-279.
12. Omeje, J. C. &Onyishi, B. O. (2018). Re-engineering Guidance and counselling for sustainable Educational Development in Nigeria. International Journal of Studies in Education. 15 (2), 193-202.
13. Omeje, J. C; Oparanozie, C. I; Adikwu, V. O; Otu, M. S; Nwosu, N. C; Aneke, A. O; Omeje, P. N; Chigbu,, E. F; Egeonu, D. C; Ezema, V. S; Nwobodo, P; &Ozoemena, L. C. (2018). Effects of systematic desensitization on examination phobia of computer engineering students in Nigeria. International Journal of U – and e-service, Science and Technology. 11 (2), 29-38 Website:http://dx.doi.org/10.14257/ijunesst.
14. Omeje, J. C; Oparanozie, C. I; Otu, M. S; Adikwu, V. O; Nwosu, N. C; Chinweuba, N. H; Omeje, P. N; Chigbu, E. F; Ezema, V. S; Egeonu, D. C; Ibe, K. C; &Ozoemena, L. C. (2018). Effects of self-monitoring on examination phobia of computer science students in Nigerian Colleges of Education. International journal of U-and e-service, Science and Technology. 11 (3). Website:http://dx.doi.org/10.14257/ijunesst.
15. Ogbuanya, T. C; Eseadi, C; Orji, C. T; Anyanwu, J. I; Omeje, J. C; & Out, M. S. (2017). The effect of Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy on Irrational Career Beliefs of students of Electrical Electronics and other Engineering Trades in Technical colleges in Nigeria. Journal of Rational-Emotive & Cognitive Behaviour Therapy,doi:/10.1007/s10942-017-0282-2Website:
https://link.springer.com/journal/10942. IMPACT FACTOR (JCR) = 0.696.
16. Oshi, D. C; Omeje, J. C; Oshi, S. N; Alobu, I. N; Chukwu, N. E; Nwokocha, C, et al (2017).
An evaluation of innovative community-based approaches and systematic tuberculosis screening to improve tuberculosis case detection in Ebonyi State, Nigeria. International Journal of Mycobacteriology, 6: 246-252.
17. Omeje, J.C., Ncheke, D.C., Modebelu, O.J., Adikwu, V.O., Chinweuba, N.H. and Otu, M.S. (2016). Effects of Horticultural Counselling Therapy Program on Depression in a sample of Nigeria Secondary School Adolescents. Bothalia. 46 (7), 1347-1351. http://www.bthla-journal.org/beheer/index.php/hom
18. Omeje, J.C., Ene, I.E., and Adikwu, V.O. (2016). Impact of Quota System and Catchment area policy on the University Admissions in North Central Nigeria. Sage Open 6 (2) 1-8. Doi: 10.1177/2158244244016654951. https://us.sagepub.com/en/nam/open-access-at-sage.
19. Omeje, J.C., Eze, J.U. and Egeonu, D.C. (2016). Utilization of E-counselling in Career Information Dissemination among Undergraduates of Federal Universities in South East Nigeria. Sage Open, 6 (2) 1-8. doi:101177/2158244016655586. https://us.sagepub.com/en/nam/open-access-at-sage.
20. Omeje, J.C., Kuchi, M.A., Adikwu, V.O., Chinweuba, N.H., Otu, M.S., and Eseadi, C. (2016). Effect of Educative Health Counselling Program on awareness of Preventive Measures Against Lassa Fever among Rural Households in Imo State, Nigeria. Transylvanian Review 24 (9). http.//Transylvanianreview.org/index.php/Trr/issue/view
21. Omeje, J.C., Kuchi, M.A., Adikwu, V.O. and Chinweuba, N.H. (2016). Effects of Dreyfus Model Training of Career Guidance on Bakery Skills Acquisition of Apprentices for Employment in Nigeria. Transylvanian Review: 24 (7) 1007-1014. http.//Transylvanianreview.org/index.php/Trr/issue/view
22. Omeje, J.C., Anyanwu, J.I. and Ikwunemelu, Z.O. (2016). The effect of Cognitive Restructuring on School adjustment of maladjusted in School Adolescents in Onitsha Urban Education Zone of Nigeria. Social Sciences. 11 (6): 979-984. www.medwelljournals.com.
23. Onyechi, K.C.N; Eseadi, C; Ugwuozor, F.O; Omeje, J.C and NgwokeD.U. (2016). Probable Psychological Impacts of Environmental pollution (oil spills) in the coastal areas of the Niger Delta Nigeria: A philosophical Discourse. American-Eurasian Journal of Agriculture and Environmental Science, 16(2): 374-379. DOI: 10.5829/idosi.aejaes.
24. Ikechukwu-IlomuanyaA.B; Omeje, J.C.; Oyeoku, E.K; and Eseadi C. (2016). Facilitating participatory Approach to Resolving problems facing Nigeria’s rural families. International Journal of Applied Environmental Sciences 11(1): 43-54. http://www.ripublication.com.
25. Omeje, J.C; Musa, A.K; and Adikwu, V.O. (2016). Soap Making Skills Acquisition Training: Test of Dreyfus model of career Guidance on Apprentices in Niger State, Nigeria. American-Eurasian Journal of Agriculture and Environmental Science, 16(2): 326-332.DOI: 10.5829/idosi.aejaes.
26. Oshi, S.N.; Omeje, J.C, and Oshi; D.C (2015). Relationship between Child Labour and Access to Education among Secondary School Students in Mukono District of Central Uganda. The International Journal of Humanities and Social Studies. 3(10): 299-305.www.theijhss.com
27. Oshi, S.N.; Omeje, J.C, and Oshi; D.C (2015). Reproductive Bargaining by married Nigerian Women: Do Extra Household Environmental parameters maters? The International Journal of Humanities and Social Studies. 3(10): 306-311www.theijhss.com.
28. Ezeugwu, J.O; Anyanwu, J.I; Omeje, J.C; Okide, C.C. and Okere, A.U. (2015). Prevalence, Education and Prevention of HIV/AIDS among Secondary School Students and Adolescents. KASMERA Journal. 43(2) 1-24. www.kasmerajournal.com
29. Adimora, D.E; Nwokenna, E.N; Omeje, J.C; and Umeano, E.C. (2015). Parenting Styles and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder as correlates of Academic Adjustment of in-School Adolescents in Enugu State Nigeria. Procedia Social and Behavioural Sciences. 205. 702-708. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
30. Adimora, D.E; Nwokenna, E.N; Omeje, J.C; and Eze, U.N. (2015). Influence of Socio-Economic Status and Classroom Climate on Mathematics anxiety of Primary School Pupils. Procedia Social and Behavioural Sciences205. 693-701.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
31. Omeje, J.C.; Eskay, M. and Ugwu F. (2014). Sexual Harassment as predictor of Psychological Adjustment among undergraduates of Ebonyi State University AbakalikiInternational Journal of Scientific Research 3 (5) 110-112. http://theglobaljournals.com/ijsr
32. Omeje, J.C., Eskay, M. and Ahumibe, L.C. (2014). Relationship between parents’ socio-economics status and students with disabilities’ academic performance in Junior Secondary Schools in Owerri Education Zone I of Imo State Nigeria. Indian Journal of Applied Research 4(5) 171-175. http://www.theglobaljournals.com/ijsr
33. Omeje, J.C., UgwuF.A. and Eskay, M. (2014). Relationship between Sexual Harassment and Academic adjustment among undergraduates of Ebonyi State University AbakalikiIndian Journal of Applied Research 4 (5) 176-179http://www.theglobaljournal.com/ijsr
34. Ezeugwu, J.J. and Omeje, J.C. (2014). Continuous Assessment Mode of Evaluation in Universal Basic Education Programme: Issues of Teacher Quality in Assessment and Record-keeping. Developing Country Studies 4 (20) 51-57. www.iiste.org
35. Igbo, J.N. and Omeje, J.C (2014). Perceived efficacy of Teacher-made Instructional materials in Promoting Learning among Mathematics-Disabled Children. Sage Open 4 (2) 1-6. http://www.sagepublications.com
36. Omeje, J.C. and Eskay, M. (2014). Relationship between Home Environment factors and academic achievement of secondary school Adolescents in Onitsha Education zone of Anambra State. International Journal of scientific Research 3 (5) 105-109. http://theglobaljournals.com/ijsr
37. Modebelu, O.J. and Omeje, J.C. (2013). Correlates of Sexual Behaviour among undergraduates in Universities in South Eastern Nigeria. The Lagos Counselor 6 (1) 39-45.
38. Omeje, J.C., Ekwueme,M.N. and Ugwu,F.A. (2013). Strategies for enhancing healthy sexual behaviour among Secondary school Adolescents in Nsukka Education Zone of Enugu State, Nigeria. Journal of Education and practice4 (25) 91-94 www.iiste .org.
39. Omeje, J.C., EkwuemeM.N. and Omeje N. P (2013). Environmental determinants of risky sexual behaviours among secondary school adolescents in Obollo-Afor Education zone of Enugu state Nigeria. Research on Humanities and Social Sciences 3 (15) 56-60. www.iiste.org.
40. Omeje, J.C. and Ugwuanyi, E.N.(2013). The use of ICT in Dissemination of career information in Secondary schools in Ogbadigbo Local Government Area of Benue State, Nigeria. Information and Knowledge Management 3(9) 78-83 www.iiste.org.
41. Ezeaku,P.L., Omeje, J.C. and Ezeh, A. (2013). A model Application to assess resource use efficiency for maize production in soils of Northcentral Nigeria: counseling implications for sustainable land use optimization Journal of Natural Sciences Research 3(10) 1-11www.iiste.org.
42. Omeje, J.C. and Nriaka, N. (2013).Perceived influence of sexuality Education in the personal-Social development of in school Adolescent in Owerri Municipality of Imo state, Nigeria. Journal of Education and practice 4(19)117-121.www.iiste.org.
43. Igbo, J. N., Eze,J.U., Eskay, M, OnuV.C. and Omeje, J.C. (2012). Influence of Retraining Programme on self-esteem of primary School Teachers in Ebonyi State of Nigeria. US-China Education Review 2 (21) 1026-1033 http://www.davidpublishing.com.
44. Omeje, J.C., Ugwu,F.A. and Eskay, M. (2012). Demographic Variables as indices of Emotional Adjustment of Widows in Enugu State: Implication for a Suitable life Adjustment. Psychology Research 2(11) 668-692. http://www.davidpublishing.com.
45. Omeje J.C., and Omeje P.N. (2012). Impact of Home Factors on the Developmental Challenges of Adolescents in Obollo-Afor Education Zone of Enugu State Nigeria. Journal of Education and Practice 3(15) 83-87. JEP@iiste.org or Contact@iiste.org.
46. Omeje J.C., and Ugwu F.(2012). Relationship Between Sexual Harassment and Psychological Adjustment of Undergraduates of Enugu State University of Science and Technology Enugu Nigeria. Research on Humanities and Social Sciences 2(10) 190-197.RHSS@iiste.org or Contact@iiste.org.
47. Omeje J.C., Eskay M. and TenimuSani (2012). Counselling Practices in Monitoring Vocational Behaviour of Students in Tertiary Institution. Psychology Research 2(11) 656-661.http://www.davidpublishing.com.
48. Omeje J.C., OhuakanwaC.E. and Eskay, M. (2012). Pornography Addiction as correlate of Psychosocial and Academic Adjustment of students in Universities in Lagos State. US. China Education Review 2(1) 907-920. http://www.davidpubliship.org or http://www.davidpublishing.com.
49. Omeje, J.C., Eskay M. and Modebelu,J.O. (2012). Roles of Counselors in Promoting Sexuality Education for in-school Adolescents in Nigeria. Psychology Research 2(12) 711-718. Psychology @ davidpublishing.org or http://www.davidpublishing.com.
50. Omeje J.C., Awuja-Ademu and Kwaja, P. (2012). Utilization of the principles of inclusiveness child-participation and Gender Equity in Achieving Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). Academic Scholarship Journal 5(a) 134-141.
51. Omeje, J.C. &Nwoba, C.N. (2011). Integrating sexuality education into secondary school curriculum for effective educating of the adolescents. Educational Psychologist. 5 (1), 175 – 181.
52. Omeje, J.C. &Nwadinobi, V.N. (2011). Counselling perspective on the strategies for ensuring quality assurance in teacher production for UBE programme in Nigeria. The Educational Psychologist. 5 (1), 110 – 115.
53. Omeje, J.C; Oshi, S.N. &Oshi, D.C. (2010). Does possession of assets increase women’s participation in reproductive decision-making? Perception of Nigeria women. Journal of Biosocial science 43(2011), 101-111.
54. Omeje, J.C. &Okere, A.U. (2009). Inclusion of family life educations in school curriculum: perception of parents and students in Nsukka Urban. International Journal of Education Research (INJER) 9(1), 42-49.
55. Okere, A.U. &Omeje, J.C. (2009). Relationship between marital satisfaction and job title of working wives. International Journal of Education Research (INJER) 9(2), 81-88.
56. Omeje, J.C. &Ugwuanyi, E.N. (2008). Challenges in the utilization of information and communication technology for effective counselling service delivery. The Educational Psychologist. 4(1), 52-63.
57. Omeje, J.C; Olaitan, S.O. &Ifeanyieze, F.O. (2008). Development of entrepreneurial skill training program in micro-livestock (bee keeping) for reengagement of retirees in a sustainable occupation in Enugu State. Journal of Agriculture and Social Sciences (JESS) 4, 153-158. http://www.fspublishers.org.
58. Omeje, J.C. &Nwadinobi, V.N. (2008). Gender perception of social adjustment strategies of secondary school teacher retirees. Journal of Education Foundations (JEF) Department of Educational Foundations UNN 5(1) 191-196.
59. Omeje, J.C. &Nwosu, E.N. (2008). Gender difference in perception of economic adjustment strategies of retirees in Enugu State. Journal of Educational Foundations (JEF) Department of Educational Foundations UNN. 5(1), 61-66.
60. Omeje, J.C. &Nwosu, E.N. (2008). Gender differences in communication patterns of females in single-sex and mixed sex schools in Nnewi education zone of Anambra State Nigeria. African Research Review 2(3), 103 – 115. An international Multi-Disciplinary Journal Indexed African Journals Online: www.AJOL.info,www.affrrevjo.org.
61. Omeje, J.C. &Eyo, M. (2008). Value system and standard of education in Nigeria third generation universities; implications for counselling. African Research Review 2(2), 154-174. An International multi-Disciplinary Journal Indexed African Journal Online www.AJOL.info,www.afeervjo.org.
62. Omeje, J.C. &Modebelu, O.J. (2008). Gender difference in perception and preparation for retirement among civil servants in Lagos State. Journal of Educational Foundations (JEF) Department of Educational Foundations UNN 5(2), 222-226.
63. Omeje, J.C. (2007). Appraisal of the extent guidance and counselling curriculum empowers the youths for sustainable development. Journal of Theoretical and Empirical Studies in Education Department of Educational Foundations NnamdiAzikiwe University, Awka 1(2) 1-8.
64. Omeje, J.C. (2007). Factors associated with dwindling male enrolment in secondary schools in Enugu State: Implication for counselling. The Counsellor (23) 111-121 journal of Counselling Association of Nigeria (CASSON).
65. Omeje, J.C. &Eze, J.U. (2007). Value inculcation and corrupt practices among in-school adolescents: Implications for counselling. DELSU Journal of Educational Research and Development 6(1), 158-173.
66. Omeje, J.C. &Nwosu, E.N. (2007). Parental roles in education of children with speech and communication disorders. Journal of Educational Foundations UNN. 4, 190-199.
67. Omeje, J.C. &Nwizu, S.O. (2007). Effectiveness of counselling service in the adjustment of distance education students. Sokoto Educational Review 9(1) 250-258.
68. Omeje, J.C. (2007). Counselling strategies for integrating special needs students into regular classroom system. The Counsellor (23) 189-195 Journal of Counselling Association of Nigeria (CASSON).
69. Omeje, J.C. &Nwadinobi, V.N. (2006). Integrating information and communication technology (ICT) in counselling in tertiary education for effective service delivery. The Educational Psychologist 3(1), 111-116.
70.Omeje, J.C. (2006). The use of computer-based information and communication technology in behaviour modification among counselors. The Educational psychologists. Journal of the National Council of Educational Psychologists 2(1), 162-166.
71. Omeje, J.C. (2006). The role of information technology in counselling in Nigeria. Journal of Education Foundations Department of Educational Foundations, UNN (3) 198-204.
72. Omeje, J.C. &Gana, M. (2006). The use of internet-based computer0related technology (CRT) tools among counselor educators. Journal of Educational Foundations (JEF) Department of Educational Foundations, UNN 3, 33-43.
73. Omeje, J.C. (2006). Gender-based violence among university female lecturers: implications for counselling. Journal of Education in Developing Areas. Faculty of Education University of Port Harcourt 15(2), 105-111.
74. Omeje, J.C. &Anyaso, S. (2006). Social systems approach and vocational choice among female undergraduates: Implications for counselling. Journal of Adult Education and Development (JAED) Department of Adult Education, UNN. 3(1) 166-176.
75. Omeje, J.C. (2005). Counselors role in the promotion of teaching-learning process. The Educational Psychologist. A Journal of Nigeria Council of Educational Psychologists 1(2), 153-161.
76. Omeje, J.C. &Tenimu, S. (2005). Counsellor’s strategies in enhancing personality development of in-school adolescents. Journalof Educational Foundations (JEF) Department of Educational Foundations, UNN. 2(1) 136-143.
77. Omeje, J.C. (2004). Cultural factors in child-upbringing: Implication for family stability. International Journal of Art and Technology Education. Department of Arts Education, UNN. 3(1) 114-122.
78. Omeje, J.C. (2004). Career education for students: A fundamental for nation building. Health and Movement Education journal Department of Health and Physical Education, UNN. 8(1), 161-165.
79. Omeje, J.C. (2004). Strategies for effective administration of guidance and counselling services as perceived by school counselors in Nsukka education zone. Journal of adult Education and Development (JAED) Department of Adult Education, University of Nigeria Nsukka 2(2), 198-206.
80. Omeje, J.C. (2004). An appraisal of the extent of information dissemination on counselling of special needs students. The Journal of National Council for Exceptional Children 7(1), 28-36.
81. Omeje, J.C. (2004). Relevance of career information in counselling services. Journal of Educational Foundations (JEF) Department of Educational Foundations, UNN 1(1) 110-115
82. Omeje, J.C. (2003). Cultural factors and problems of counselling service in Enugu State. Nigeria Journal of Empirical Studies in Psychology and Education. Faculty of Education, University of Port Harcourt 1(7), 99-107.
83. Omeje, J.C. (2003). The role of counselling in improving teacher education in the 21st centure: Implication for sustainable development. Journal of Teacher Education. Publication of Eastern Zone of Nigeria Academic Union of Colleges of Education 1(1), 165 – 170.
84. Omeje, J.C. (2003). The role of counselling in improving instruction in tertiary institutions: A case study of University of Nigeria, Nsukka. The Journal of World Council for Curriculum and Instruction in Nigeria Chapter (WCCI) 4(1), 83-91.
85. Omeje, J.C. (2002). Counsellor’s perception of the place of educational technology in counselling. International Journal for Arts and Technology Education (IJATE) Department of Arts Education, UNN. 2(1) 105-115.
86. Omeje, J.C. (2002). The place of supervision in practicum as perceived by student-counsellors in Nigeria. NigerianJournal of Professional Research in Pedagogy and Psychotherapy A Journal of the Nigerian Association for Professional Research in Pedagogy and Psychotherapy 1(5) 77-86.
87. Omeje, J.C. (2002). Personal understanding as an adjustment strategy among literate and non-literate divorced mothers. Nigeria Journal of Educational Research (NIJER). A Journal of the Institute of Education Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma-Nigeria 5(1) 109-117.
88. Omeje, J.C. (2000). Students Perception of Environmental Factors associated with examination malpractice in schools. Studies in Education A Journal of the Faculty of Education Ambrose AlliUniversityEkpoma, Nigeria 6 (1 & 2) 29-34.
PUBLISHED CONFERENCE PAPERS
89. Omeje, J.C. (2009). Effective storage and retrieval of school records for enhancing service delivery. In M.A. Obidoa (Ed.), Capacity building for principals and teachers.Enugu: Immaculate Publication Ltd.
90. Omeje, J.C. (2009). School records: Essential tool for effective school management. In M.A. Obidoa (Ed.), Capacity building for principals and teachers. Enugu: Immaculate Publication Ltd.
91. Omeje, J.C. &Nwadinobi, V.N. (2009). Counselling for harmonious living among different Christian denominations in Anabra State. In E.A. Akinade (Ed.), Conference proceeding official publication of counselling association of Nigeria (CASSON). Ibadan: Brightways Publishers.
92. Omeje J.C. (2009). Discipline programs in schools. A publication of outcome of workshop on refocusing the principalship for the transformation of the secondary Education system of Enugu state organized by Post Primary Schools Management Board, Enugu state , Nigeria
93. Omeje, J.C. &Nwosu, E. (2007). Sexuality education and the role of women in training of schooling adolescents: Implications for effective services delivery in B.G. Nworgu (Ed.), Optimization of service delivery in the education sector: Issues and strategies. Nsukka: University Trust Publishers.
94. Omeje, J.C. (2005). The role of counnselling practicum in knowledge generation in the universities. In D.N. Ezeh& N. Onyegebgu (Eds.), Knowledge generation and dissemination: Issues and challenges in Nigerian universities.Enugu: Pearls and Gold.
95. Omeje, J.C. (2001). Adjustment strategy of divorced mothers: implication for counselling. In E. Anyakoha (Ed.), Research imperatives and challenges for home economics in Nigeria.
96. Omeje, J.C. (2001). The challenging economic roles of men and women in Nigeria: The perception of men and women in Nsukka. In N.J. Ogbazi; U. Azikiwe&I.C.S. Ifelunni (Eds.), In studies in gender discrimination in the 21st century. (Referred Conference Paper, Faculty of Education UNN). Owerri: Cape Publishers Intl Ltd
Area of Specialization
Conferences and Workshops
Membership of professional bodies