1) Acting Head, Department of Geology, University of Nigeria, Nsukka (01 August, 2015 to present)
2) Teaching and research on Mineralogy and Petrology.
3) Teaching of practice field mapping courses.
4) Supervision of geologic thesis mapping.
5) Supervision of Postgraduate (M.Sc. and Ph.D.) degrees in Mineralogy and Petrology, and Economic Geology and Geochemistry.
6) Participation in the geological project on the evolution of the Benue Abakaliki and Anambra sedimentary basins of the Shell Professorial Chair in Geology, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria (1996-2000).
7) Co-ordination of undergraduate special papers.
8) Co-ordination of EXXONMOBIL Mapping Project under the University Partnering Programme, 2012 to 2014.
9) Served as a member of various Committees in the University such as Junior Staff Housing Committee, University of Nigeria Students Electoral Committee, etc.
10) Member, University Staff School Board (ASUU Representative).
11) Member, University of Nigeria Senate (Faculty Representative), 2010 to 2014.
12) Co-ordinator, Symposium Sub-Committee, Committee on Building trans- disciplinary Climate Change Adaptation Capacity at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, 2011 to 2013.
Area of Specialization
Publications (Articles and Journals)