|Publications (Articles and Journals):
1. Anyanwu, J. I.,Etonyeaku E.A.C.,Abiogu,G.C.(2014).Teacher’s Influence on Scholastic Motivation and Self-Esteem of In-School Adolescents in Enugu State, Nigeria .La Pensee, Multidisciplinary Journal, 76(11), Paris, France. www.penseejournal.com.
2. Anyanwu, J.I, Ogbuabor, S.,& Eseadi, C. (2014) Gender Equality in Household Management as a Tool for Achieving Marital Stability. La Pensee, Multidisciplinary Journal, 76(11), Paris, France. www.penseejournal.com
3. Abiogu, G.C, Anyanwu, J. I, Oyeoku E. K & Ezegbe, B. N (2013). Female reproductive right violation in Igbo land; A philosophical and Counseling Review. International Journal of Development Research 3(7) 004-008.
4. Anyanwu Joy. I, Obidoa Marbel , A. and Onuigbo Liziana (2013). AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) and stigmatization in Nigeria: The counseling perspective. US-China Education Review B, 3(1) 54-61.
5. Eskay, M, Ezegbe, B. N, Anyanwu, J.I & Ikwumelu S. N (2013). Implementation of information and communication technology in inclusive education in Nigeria; Future Perspective. International Journal of Computer Science Issues, 10 (4), 317-325.
6. Anyanwu J. I, Onuoha J.C and Etonyeaku E.A.C (2013) Child Labour and its influence on self-concept, vocational aspirations and choice. International journal of Current Research 5(6), 1403-1406.
7. Ezegbe, B. N, Anyanwu, J. I, Oyeoku, E.K and Abiogu, G.C (2013). Social implications of wife battering; Need for counseling services. Indian Journal of Applied Research 3(8) 657-660.
8. Ofoegbu Theresa, Agboeze Mathias Ugwu, Anyanwu Joy Ihebuzoaju & Asogwa Uche (2013) Web-Browsing competencies of pre-service adult facilitator. Implication for curriculum transformation ad distance learning. US-China Education Review A, 3(2) 123-132.
9. Obiyo N.O, Anyanwu J.I & Ugwuanyi, L (2013). Children with special needs in Nigeria, Do their parents have peace? Rivers Social Science Forum 12(5),188-194
10. Ugwuayi, L.T., Obiyo, N. O. & Anyanwu, J. I. (2013). Total communication as panacea for students with hearing impairment in inclusive classrooms; Implication for regular teachers. The Exceptional Child, 15.
11. Anyanwu J.I, Ofoegbu, T, Igbo J, & Obiyo N.O (2012). Application of E-Learning as a conduit for computer crime among deviant University undergraduates in Nigeria; Psychological and counseling implications. US-China Education Review A; 2(11)979-985.
12. Ejionueme, L.K., Ugwoke, S.C., Etonyeaku E.A.C., & Anyanwu J. I (2012). Principals’ perception of coping strategies for retirement Enugu State. US-China Education Review B 2 (12), 997-1001.
13. Anyanwu J.I, Oyeoku E.K, Ezegbe B, N, & Abiogu G.C (2012). A survey of Female reproductive rights violation in Enugu State. US-China Education Review B; 2(9)802-809.
14. Anyanwu J.I & Obiyo N.O (2012). A survey of the Influence of Home Environment on Academic Performance of Children with Emotional Behavioural Dysfunction (EBD). J. of the National Centre for Exceptional Children; (1), 114-124.
15. Meziobi, D. I, Nwaubani, O & Anyanwu J.I (2012) Youth restiveness; Implication for achieving Sustainable nation building in Nigeria. International Journal of Educational Research; 2(2); 31-42.
16. Obiyo. N .O & Anyanwu, J.I (2012). Status of awareness and utilization of survival strategies among retirees in Imo and Enugu States. Journal of Home Economics Research; 16,165-174.
17. Marbel A. Obidoa &Joy I. Anyanwu (2012). Using enrichment clusters in out-of-school entrepreneurial education for youth empowerment. International Journal of Research in Arts and Social Sciences. (IJRASS) 4,339-351
18. Anyanwu J.I (2011) Self-Medication: A survey of prescription drug use and Counseling intervention strategies. Journal of Applied Sciences and Development; 2(1-2),42-66.
19. Etonyeaku E.A.C & Anyanwu J. I (2011) Infrastructural and Human challenges in teaching Business Studies in Rural Schools; Implication for Counseling. Journal of Applied Sciences and Development; 2(1-2), 5-21.
20. Anyanwu, J. I. & Obiyo, N. O. (2011). Demographic correlates of adolescent crime, repercussions and remediation. International Journal of Education, Science and Public Policy initiatives for sustainable development in Africa; 1(1), 120- 126.
21. Obiyo. N .O & Anyanwu, J.I (2011). Rehabilitation as a panacea for emotional and behavioural problems of prisoners in Nigeria. Journal of Adult Education and Development; 5(1), 21-31.
22. Anyanwu J.I (2010), Personality and home environmental factors in adult sibling rivalry; influence on family stability. J. of Business and Vocational Education 1(1); 155-164.
23. Anyanwu J.I (2010). Empowering youths for sustainable development; an assessment of entrepreneurship skill needs of youths. International journal of Educational Research; 10(3); 1-10.
24. Anyanwu J.I (2010). Parental relationship as a correlate of psychological wellbeing of South Eastern Nigerian adolescents. African Journal of Teacher Education (AJOTE) 1 (1): 195-208.
25. Anyanwu, J.I (2010). Youth Involvement in drug abuse, addiction and crime; A case study of prison inmates in Enugu State. International Journal of Communication,12;242-250.
26. Obiyo N.O & Anyanwu J.I (2010). Parental strategies for managing children with emotional behavioural disorder (EBD). Nigeria Social Science EducationRreview: 11(1); 180-192.
27. Anyanwu J.I (2009). Gender differences in marital dysfunction, occupational maladjustment and performance among clerical workers. J. of the Nigerian Academy of Education 5(1); 32-48.
28. Anyanwu, J.I (2009). Quality assurance in Teaching Business education in Enugu state; the counselor’s role. Nigeria Vocational Journal 14 (1);31-40.
29. Anyanwu J.I & Etonyeaku E.A.C (2009), Assessment of family resource management strategies amongst workers for family stability- implications for counseling. Journal of Home economics Research; 10 & 11; 1-10.
30. Etonyeaku E.A.C & Anyanwu J.I (2009); Competencies needed for effective entrepreneurship and wealth creation as perceived by business educators and students in universities in Enugu state of Nigeria. African Journal of Allied Education,3(1); 36-49.
31. Anyanwu J.I (2009). Counseling for family stability. International Journal of Educational Research; 9(2); 197-205.
32. Okere A.U, Anyanwu J.I & Anyaegbunam N.J (2008). Work knowledge of secondary school students and information dynamics. Proceedings of First International Conference of the Faculty of Education, Vol 2; 219-224.
33. Anyanwu J.I (2008). Information technology and counseling. Review of Education, 19(1); 172-178.
34. Anyanwu J.I (2008). Financial resource management strategies for retirement; implications for counseling. J. of Educational Foundations 5(1) 226-232.
35. Anyanwu J.I & Nwabuisi E.M (2005). Length of marriage as a factor in marital dysfuctionality. Review of Education,16(2): 87-95
36. Anyanwu J.I (2003). Early childhood development and administrative expertise. J. of Liberal Studies, 11(1&2); 248-256.
37. Anyanwu J.I (2001).Factors of sex-role in male children 0-5yrs J.Science and Computer Education, 1(2): 17-22.
Area of Specialization
Membership of professional bodies