|Publications (Articles and Journals):
1. E.A.C. Etonyeaku, J.A. Kanu, H.A. Ezeji and J.N. Chukwuma (2014). Entrepreneurial skill needs of secretarial education graduates of colleges of education for self-sustainability in Enugu State, Nigeria. American Journal of Industrial and Business Management 601-607 IF
2. E.A.C. Etonyaku and H.A. Ezeji (2013) Importance of marketing education courses as perceived by students and lecturers in tertiary institution in Enugu State, Nigeria. Journal of Education and Practice. 4(23) 209-213 IF
3. Ezeji H.A. and Etonyeaku, E.A.C. (2013) Co-operative vocational business education: a programme for the production of skilled office personnel. International Journal of Research in Arts and Academic Excellence. Vol. 5 468-476 IF -30 IF
4. Ezeji H.A. (2011) Impediments to occupational opportunities of women as perceived by female secondary school teachers in Imo State. Benue State University Journal of Education 2 (2) 113-215.
5. Ezeji H.A. (2010) Cooperative vocational and office education: A tool for the production of skilled personnel. International Journal of Educational Research: Official Journal of Faculty of Education University of Nigeria Nsukka. 10 (2) 113-122.
6. Ezeji H.A. (2010) Quality improvement activities in education: level of organization, participation and satisfaction among tertiary level of vocational educaators. International Journal of Educational Research: official journal of Faculty of Education University of Nigeria Nsukka. 2(2) 69-77.
7. Ezeji H.A. (2010) Human and material resources for the implementation of information and communication technology curriculum in business education at the University of Nigeraia, Nsukka. Journal of the Faculty of Education, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma. 2(1) 69-76.
8. Ezeji H.A. (2010) Entrepreneurship education and the economic development of a nation. Journal of Teacher Education and Teaching, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma. (1&2) 77-84.
9. Ezeji H.A. (2010) Constraints to occupational opportunities of women as perceived by female secondary school teachers in Imo State. Ebonyi Technology and Vocational Journal. A publication of the Department of Technology and Vocatioanl Education Abakaliki. 1 (1) 81-93.
10. Ezeji H.A. (2001) Strategies for implementing curriculum innovations in basic business education. Journal of Business and Office Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. 1(2) 86-91.
11. Ezeji H.A. and Osuala, E. C. (2001) Non-verbal, listening and speaking skills: A desideratum for business communication. University of Nigeria, Nsukka. 1 (2) 61-68.
12. Ezeji H.A. (1999) Effective communication: A vital instrument for the teaching of office occupation. Journal of Business and Office Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. 1(1) 37-41.
1. E.A.O. Anele and Ezeji H.A. (2015) Guidance of youths for social living
in S.C.O.A. Ezeji, Guidance and Counselling in Education. 335-44.Enugu:
Cheston Agency Ltd.
2. Ezeji H.A. and Etonyeaku E.A.C. (2010) Keyboarding and Computer
Appreciation for Tertiary Institutions. Enugu: Cheston Agency Ltd.
3. Ezeji H.A. (2006) Business Communication. Enugu: Cheston Agency Ltd.