UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
GUIDELINES FOR CHANGE OF DEGREE PROGRAMME FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites applications from interested students for the 2022/2023 Change of Degree Programme.
- Application for Change of Degree Programme should be received at the end of each session. The processing of the application should be completed not later than one month from the beginning of the new session.
- For a student to change from one Department to another, he/she must make a minimum GPA of 1.00. Each Department will determine the minimum cut off GPA for accepting students into the Department, through Change of Degree Programme.
- The Admissions Office will confirm the students’ eligibility for the new Departments and process the applications of the students listed in the payment schedule. Candidates should therefore submit to the Admissions office, print out of the change of degree application, copy of O/Level Result and Result checker (WAEC/NECO scratch card(s)).
- Movement of list of Applications for Change of Degree from the Admissions Office to the Faculties and back should be done in batches. Students should not be involved in the movement of the lists.
- At the end of the stipulated period, only those who have completed the process will be registered in their new Departments. There will be no carryover of the process to another session.
- No other form of payment should be made or collected for Change of Degree Programme, except that indicated in the Application procedure.
- Eligible candidates are requested to visit the University of Nigeria website unn.edu.ng or portal unnportal.edu.ng, log in your Registration number to generate and download a unique payment invoice. Take the invoice to any Bank on the e-transact:
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay N75,000.00 (Seventy-Five Thousand Naira) application processing fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- To complete the Change of Degree Form online, visit the University of Nigeria website or portal and log in your Registration number, the Confirmation number and Invoice number.
Note: Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated period or complete their forms online will not be processed while any extraneous payment will nullify the application.
Online registration commences on Monday, June 19, 2023 and ends on Friday, July 21, 2023.
Dr. Mrs. C. N. Nnebedum, FIIA, FCAI, MAIEA, MAUA (UK)
Click on GUIDELINES FOR CHANGE OF DEGREE PROGRAMME FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION to DOWNLOAD Document