This is to inform all University of Nigeria, Enugu campus students that the University portal has been opened for payments and that the University officially opens on Monday 8th August, 2016. Lectures resumes immediately.
Please note that students will not be allowed entry into the hostels and lecture halls until they have fulfilled all the requirements.
The process is summarized below:
- Visit the University Portal- www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Log into your student portal.
- Raise invoice and make payments at all designated banks on the Remita platform.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Print out your affidavit and swear at the Enugu high court.
- Print your approval letter and duly sign same with your Parent, Dean Student affairs, Deputy chief security officer, HOD and Hall supervisor (for those resident in the hostel).
School opens officially on the 8th of August, 2016.