The Latest Issue (Volume 11, Issue 1) of The Nigerian Journal of Management Research (NJMR), published by the Department of Management is now available in Print and Online. Students, Staff, and Interested Persons can obtain physical copies at:
The Department of Management,
Faculty of Business Administration,
University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus, Enugu.
This issue discusses topics that include:
- Gender Issues in Academia
- The Effect of Strategic Planning on Market Creation
- The Effect of Supply Chain Responsiveness
- The Dehumanizing Side of Human Resource Outsourcing
- Role of Personality on Fear of Success among Females
View the online issue for free at http://www.njmronline.org/archive/ and read all of the industry-critical articles, diagrams and infographics authored by a veteran team of industry experts and academicians.
Since its inaugural issue in 2006, The Nigerian Journal of Management Research has become a trusted source for information on trending and influential topics in the area of Business Administration.
For More Information, Contact: 0803 668 6027, 0803 534 1902, 0803 472 2636.
Dr. A.I. Ogbo, Ph.D