STAFF SMART ID CARD REGISTRATION BEGINS
This is to inform all UNN staff that the portal for the completion of the Staff ID Card form is currently open. Please have a scanned copy of your passport readily available.
Timetable for registration is given below:
Wednesday June 15th, 2016: Portal Opens.
Wednesday June 29th, 2016: Portal Closes.
To complete the online form, please do the following:
- Log into the University website- www.unn.edu.ng.
- Under staff, Click on Staff ID Card registration.
- Fill the Sign up form and register on the portal using your valid UNN staff email address and staff number.
- Check your email box for a confirmation mail before you proceed with the completion of the form.
- Using the link and details sent to your email, complete the form online.
- Submit the form after making all necessary corrections.
The completion of this form is mandatory for all staff and must be done within the agreed two week period as directed by the Vice-Chancellor.
No extension is expected.
All staff must possess this Smart Identity card for proper identification.
This will be the only official Staff ID Card approved for all University related transactions including payroll and linked to the Personnel database.