POSTGRADUATE ACCOMMODATION INFORMATION I
1. Allocation of rooms in the postgraduate (ODILI) hall is strictly online with effect from January 11, 2016.
2. All PG students should kindly note the following.
- There will be no reservation of rooms for any student henceforth.
- All hostel allocations for PG students will be done online.
- There will be no room retention for any PG student starting from the 2015/2016 session.
- No student will be re-allocated to any room he/she has occupied before for any reason.
- Hostel allocation for PG students is open to all students except those who have exceeded their grace period. (2 Years maximum for Masters and 5 years maximum for PHD programs)
- Part time students will not be given accommodation henceforth.
- Female PG students will be allocated 200 and 300 series.
Prof. Peter A. Akah
Dean of Students