UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB)
ADMISSION INTO THE JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB) PROGRAMME FOR 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2016/2017 session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry Admissions into University of Nigeria, Nsukka and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
1. Visit the University Portal- unnportal.unn.edu.ng
2. Click on “Prospective students”
3. Click on “Online Application Forms”
4. Click on “Generate Payment Invoice” under 2016/2017 Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board programme.
5. Provide your Phone number and Click Submit.
6. Fill in the Relevant fields and submit the form, take your invoice to the bank and make your payment.
7. Return to this link (Here) and enter your Remita number.
8. Proceed with the completion of the application form.
9. Correctly enter your details.
10. Submit your application.
11. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Candidates should check the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information
UNN 2016/17 ADMISSION SCREENING APPLICATION ADVERT
This is to inform all prospective students of University of Nigeria, Nsukka who selected her as their University of First Choice in the 2016 UTME and scored 200 and above that the Admission screening application form is available now.
The portal for registration opens on Tuesday 12th July 2016 and closes on Tuesday July 26th, 2016.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSIONS FOR THE 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
1) Visit the University of Nigeria website (http://www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a unique Payment Invoice for acceptance fee. Take the Invoice to any branch of Zenith bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Access Bank and First Bank on the e-tranzact platform to pay twenty five thousand naira (N25,000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing a Confirmation Number and your Invoice Number.
2) Visit the University of Nigeria website (http://www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
3) Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE 2015/2016 ADMISSION LIST
A.I. Okonta, FCAI, FIIA
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
STAFF TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY UNDER NEEDS ASSESSMENT INTERVENTION: EXTENSION OF DEAD-LINE
The dead-line for submission of applications for sponsorship of ACADEMIC STAFF TRAINING UNDER NEEDS ASSESSMENT INTERVENTION has been extended to FRIDAY 15th DECEMBER, 2017.
- The Intervention is designed to upgrade the academic qualifications of teaching staff and therefore is targeted at postgraduate training leading to the award of higher degrees (Masters and PhD).
iii. Staff may be sponsored within Nigeria and Oversea.
- Only fresh candidates (Academic Staff) studying in Universities other than UNN are sponsored. Prospective applicants for admission to postgraduate studies in Nigeria (awaiting admission letter) can also apply with evidence.
- Academic staff undergoing doctorate degree programme in Sciences in UNN may apply for Bench Work.
vi The target for oversea sponsorship should be AFRICAN UNIVERSITIES preferably South Africa as well as Asian Universities (e.g. Malysia etc) or in deed elsewhere with low cost involvement.
vii. Applicants should `forward their applications, CV along with current Admission Letter/Letter of Invitation for Benchwork to the undersigned on or before the stated dead-line.
viii. Please note that it is first come first served.
Prof. Anene, B. M.
Chairman Senate Scholarship Committee
LECTURE FREE HOURS DURING THE SUG WEEK
I have been directed to inform Deans of Faculty/Directors of Institute/Centre and Heads of Academic Department that the University Administration has approved lecture free Day on Friday, December 8, 2017 to enable students participate fully in the Cultural Day Celebration.
Consequently, you are requested to draw the attention of staff and students in your respective faculty/institute/centre and department to the approved lecture free day for compliance accordingly.
I.A.S. Onyeador (Mrs.)
TERTIARY EDUCATION TRUST FUND (TETFund)
APPROVED RESEARCH PROJECTS UNDER YEARS 2015-2016 INSTITUTION BASED RESEACH (IBR) INTERVENTION: DISBURSEMENT OF FUNDS
CLICK ON DOWNLOAD to view
JAMB UTME 2018 REGISTRATION
The University of Nigeria wishes to bring to the notice of the University community and general public that the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has directed that the registration of candidates for the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) should be done only by JAMB accredited registration centres.
University of Nigeria, Nsukka has four (4) JAMB accredited registration centres located in the Zenith ICT Centre Nsukka and ILN ICT Centre UNEC.
The registration for the Jamb UTME 2018 has commenced. The venue for the registration exercise is as follows:
Nsukka Campus: Zenith ICT Building
Enugu Campus: ILN ICT Centre (Close to Access Bank UNEC)
(Twelfth Supplementary) 2016-2017 Post Graduate Admission List(Batch J)
Click on DOWNLOAD to view list
AWKA AREA ASSOCIATION (AAA)
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD SCHEME
EXTENSION OF CLOSING DATE
Interested final year students of the Faculties of Agriculture, Arts, Biological Sciences, Education and Engineering from Aguata, Anaocha, Awka North and South, Dunukofia, Njikoka, and Orumba North and South Local Government Areas of Anambra State are invited to apply for consideration for the AAA scholarship not later than Wednesday, December 06, 2017 using the attached form.
Completed applications should be sent to
Ezeanyika, Lawrence U. S., Ph.D “ Department of Biochemistry
Click on DOWNLOAD to get the form