UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB)
ADMISSION INTO THE JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB) PROGRAMME FOR 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2016/2017 session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry Admissions into University of Nigeria, Nsukka and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
1. Visit the University Portal- unnportal.unn.edu.ng
2. Click on “Prospective students”
3. Click on “Online Application Forms”
4. Click on “Generate Payment Invoice” under 2016/2017 Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board programme.
5. Provide your Phone number and Click Submit.
6. Fill in the Relevant fields and submit the form, take your invoice to the bank and make your payment.
7. Return to this link (Here) and enter your Remita number.
8. Proceed with the completion of the application form.
9. Correctly enter your details.
10. Submit your application.
11. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Candidates should check the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information