OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
2016/2017 ON-LINE SCREENING FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION
Candidates for Direct Entry Admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka who registered with Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for 2016/2017 are invited for compulsory on-line screening.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ON-LINE SCREENING FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Two Thousand five hundred Naira Only (N2,500.00) application fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice Number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then access and complete the University of Nigeria 2016/2017 Direct Entry form online at unnportal.edu.ng.
- Applications open on Monday 3rd October and closes on Monday 17th October 2016.
- Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for.
Chris C. Igbokwe, Esq